PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the 18 years I daily, hourly, every minute... I quarrel with the mater...

Yana
08.07.2004, 13:31
In the 18 years I daily, hourly, every minute... I quarrel with mother. I blame for it or this only that we - a fish and not I she are not able to concede one sign on the zodiac each other in something. Our scandals come to an end with that I with tears am closed in a room, and she costs or stands under a door continuing me in something to reproach. I neraz had ideas on a suicide, itself osoznovaja what is it I them killed unhealthy ideas in a germ, but I feel, that kogda-my mentality will not sustain that also I or I shall jump out from a window, or sljagu in a psychoneurological dispensary. Behind this all.

VALERIJA ABOUT.
09.07.2004, 03:39
Your mum is guilty more, t. To. She should be wiser, vsyo-taki, is more senior than you and is MUM! Can be it or her, kak-, to not notice?

JUlja
10.07.2004, 03:19
Yes fishes - voobshche-that kind and romantic should be. Speak at them maximal prisposablivaemost to people so you swear not on the zodiac, and on a life. In what problemy-that? Who a potato cleans or in what meaning of the life?

Yana
11.07.2004, 16:13
Last quarrel was iz-that I do not help or assist her on the house. I work at 2 jobs though not from poor family, it me simply accustom to a life and more I study on a hospital in institute. She has shouted at me that I help or assist nothing to her on the house and that she poor itself is not in time (though she on the house is helped or assisted by the governess, to her ostaetsja only to prepare to eat and erase to the father and, I do not ask something to do or make for me). She motivates it with that kogda-that too was to her hardly and that I shall appreciate money and firm which to me ostanetsja by right of succession, only after when I shall go through the same problems as well as she.

The anonym
12.07.2004, 18:32
Tell or Say to her what to frame artificial difficulties silly! For what all this firm? For whom they try? Not for the daughter?

Oksana
13.07.2004, 07:33
Yana, not by me it is thought up: " All passes or takes place, will pass or take place also it ". The mentality protect - a life ahead. I understand, how to you it is difficult, but in fact your mum for certain likes you, and she is guided by any reasons, arranging scandals, or is simple at it or her the problems which she involuntarily solves at your expense. Can be worse to her, than you? At me approximately at the same age - years in 20 - was the same. Now I understand, that the daddy to her changed, it or she had a climacterium, and here still I, tsvetushcheja and obstinate. And in general, if you adult and independent, it is better to live separately - you will not believe, as mum will be pleased to your arrivals on a visit! Success and patience!

Olga
13.07.2004, 23:26
I too advise at an opportunity to live separately. And to mum to explain - I shall separately live to get used to conduct the facilities or economy, and that, really, mum, chegoj-I do or make that nothing? On such parents very much operates or works, if in all with them to agree, and all the same to do or make as it is necessary to you. To be filled up with attacks mum will begin, you to her - mum, I shall cause or call fast and the purchase of a tablet. Will start to shout, that you on the house do not do or make anything, you to her - mum, I here shall come from two jobs and it is obligatory ototru our tile in bathing. And liniju-that hold a straight line. Type - mum, I like you, but...

Inga
14.07.2004, 09:08
Valerys O.Esli two persons could not find common language - BOTH are guilty! Also it is not necessary to commensurate quantity or amount - there is still a concept of quality.........

VALERIJA ABOUT.
14.07.2004, 11:28
INGE. So I think not only I, but also many psychologists.

Yana
15.07.2004, 07:56
Huge all thanks. You have really helped or assisted me.

Inga
15.07.2004, 21:56
Valerys O.Argument, certainly, terrible.....:-)

VALERIJA ABOUT.
16.07.2004, 06:53
INGA! It only your opinion, do not forget!