PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Dear rescuers of our souls! I would like to write very much...

Tana
08.07.2004, 23:03
Hello Dear rescuers of our souls! I would like to write much, but I shall try to state all on business. The matter is that I was lost. Yes, yes - it was lost! Understand, there can be problems are not present, but I cannot do or make anything with myself!!! Me has ceased something to interest, and even someone... To me simply all became indifferent. I have begun to hate everything, all - and even myself. Time so it would be logical to think, that means all taki something happens... But I do not see a problem, or simply I do not wish them to see....???.... I understand, that I write practically there is nothing.... But understand, now such period in my life, that I cannot to talk to anybody... I do not have such opportunity, t. To. Series with me now anybody is not present. I ask, do not throw me. Though someone remain with me. No, I not the madwoman, am simple I have fairly broken.... Has broken so what to not stick together at all...
Thanks.

Ljalja
10.07.2004, 14:27
Give the soap I to you I shall write. Desperate situations does not happen, believe!

aist
11.07.2004, 10:05
You not one in the confusion... Each of prisutstujushchih, kogda-has tested that or will test, as you. Probably, you have a reason for such mood, and mozhnt to be and is not present. But it only seems, that this recession has arisen there is no place. Think and tell, that happens and I assure, you, you will see, that you not one in such recession. And, voobshche-that, all that with us happens, has pereodichnos... But when such spirit as at you it is now tightened or delayed it is necessary to go to the expert, t. e. To the psychologist or to very close person, unimportantly, what floor or age who with sympathy will listen to you and, simply, will regret. It can be mum, the daddy, the friend, the neigbour. $not very well who. But a load from soul, it is necessary, necessarily to throw off. And, when you someone will express or, even, will have a good cry, it becomes easier. So at you has befallen?! And more, zapomni-all passes or takes place, even when everything seems, that, already the extremity or end, deadlock. And it not I have told or said, and Ekklesiast (Bible). If you will want, write on veta65@mail. ru

Tanja
11.07.2004, 14:28
FOR LJALI
My mail karizma@omen. ru.. Thanks that have responded...

Elena
11.07.2004, 20:37
Ljalja, I test the same problems. Perhaps, you too will prompt me how to be?

E M
12.07.2004, 02:48
The situation described by you is similar to depression. Besides it is necessary to specify, in a cabinet or study of the expert. Probably to help or assist it will be possible even easier than you think)

Natasha
12.07.2004, 15:47
Tana, at you can be and cleanly physiological problems, for example, hormonal. Whether there are no at you problems with shchitovidkoj? (something was simple at me similar, the psychotherapist has sent to the endocrinologist, that has appointed or nominated hormones - all has passed or has taken place, certainly, not at once)

child
16.07.2004, 03:43
"Do not long"

Do not long...
To Tishin rescueing or saving;salvaging,
You will close eyes again...
Do not long.
I fine know,
How much forces tear takes away
I understand, how diko it is sick
To be humiliated a network of phrases.
Do not long...
You have remained free,
And light has not died away or gone out your star.
Look back, in a life it is a lot of strings,
That are strong, despite of a harm.
There is on a palate you angel-the keeper,
And in a life of friends full.
Do not long, do not look it is sad
In ozhidani an outcome of day.
In this world all so is casual...
Kto-someone prays and for you.
You know, it is necessary to be simply courageous,
Even if not for long to live...
You are free everything, that want, to do or make,
Only longly it is not necessary to long...

Realize right now:

Kto-someone very much is proud of you.

Kto-someone thinks of you.

Kto-someone cares of you.

Kto-someone misses on you.

Kto-someone wishes to talk to you.

Kto-someone wishes to be with you.

Kto-someone hopes, that you not in a trouble.

Kto-someone is grateful to you for support.

Kto-someone wishes to shake hands with you.

Kto-someone hopes, that all will be good.

Kto-someone wants, that you were happy.

Kto-someone wants, that you would find ego/it or her

Kto-someone wishes to give you a gift.

Kto-someone wishes to embrace you.

Kto-someone thinks, that YOU - the BEST GIFT

Kto-someone wishes to protect you.

Kto-someone cannot wait to see you.

Kto-someone likes in you you!

Kto-someone appreciates your soul.

Kto-someone is glad, that you friends.

Kto-someone wants, that you knew, that they here for you.

Kto-someone to make everything for you.

Kto-someone wishes to share the dreams with you.

Kto-someone lives owing to you.

Komu-someone is necessary your support.

Kto-someone will begin to cry, having read through it.

Komu-someone is necessary your belief in it or him.

Kto-someone trusts you.

Kto-someone hears a song which reminds of you.