PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear, I here described a situation and asked advice or council 09.01.2003 (I shall remind...

Страницы : [1] 2

Ekaterina
06.06.2004, 19:58
Dear, I here described a situation and asked advice or council 09.01.2003 (I shall remind - that I meet with married the man, and whether it is necessary to struggle for it or him or not). 10 go discussion on interfacing questions here has inflamed, is possible or probable kak-that navejannaja my report, IRISHA and Olja it or her zatejali. There was a desire to express as before an opportunity was not. 1. IRISHE - about that, like or do not like wives. The word "likes" after almost 20 years of marriage or spoilage loses the initial sense, giving a up the place - "has got used", connects or binds much in the past and the present (the general or common memoirs, friends, property, children) "," appreciates as the person "." Likes the mutual warm attitude or relation and when the wife sees the function only in means to feed - obstirat - together to go on shops in target - to accept old friends when it or her does not interest how there at the husband at job when sex of times in 1 2 months is a love? 2) Ole - about opposite - it is not opposite, that he then tr tsja with the wife and about sensation vtorosortnosti. Frequency of this or thus most with the wife is specified above (in a reality even less often). Though I am convinced, that pervosortnost or pervosortnost is defined or determined by quality, instead of kol-vom. Oppositely - is not present, I know, that at least in this plan at me a priority. And how about protivno-it is not opposite to wives whom the some people here suggest to suffer or bear changes of the husband? I at least can make a decision itself, arranges me it or not, and it or him a choice such do not leave, it turns out?

Sovetchitsa
07.06.2004, 05:39
Concerning advice or councils costs or stands or it is not necessary to struggle - the parable was recollected. Once to wise startsu the young girl has come and has asked: the Wise person, you know all - prompt - here to me the remarkable young man asks in marriage, he is rich, clever, whether but I am not so beautiful also do not know to agree to me. " Certainly is not present! " - the wise man has there and then responded. " But why? " - the girl was surprised. " Because you about it or this ASK "

Olja
08.06.2004, 18:35
Dear Katya. My question about tra. .sja with the man has not been connected in any way with you. Though now to tell the truth has not so understood your phrase " Though I am convinced, that pervosortnost or pervosortnost is defined or determined by quality, instead of kol-vom. Oppositely - is not present, I know, that at least in this plan at me a priority ". What quantity or amount and what priority? And about independence of decision-making... Here also asked, instead of it is opposite to make such decision. And by the way, and whence you know, how often there is a sex in that family? To tell it is possible anything you like. But in any case, happiness to you.

Inna
09.06.2004, 15:46
Typical plibejskaja the theory of the mistress!!! Anything more, well self-deception unless still.

Ekaterina
11.06.2004, 04:02
I at all do not understand value or meaning;importance of the factor zhenatosti (or nezhenatosti) the person. The die in the passport solves nothing. What difference who officially is considered its or his wife? To me it is not clear. Officially my first marriage last 6 years, but actually last 2 years we were not spouses - yes, lived in one apartment, yes rastili the child, yes visitors accepted. And to data of those who does not believe in an opportunity of that spouses do not sleep with each other - last 2 years we really did not sleep or burn with each other. Lived together iz-for the daughter. The initiator of divorce became I, and the husband in fact so and has not divorced, to him and so it was normal. So tell or say, whether officially including its or his wife at all external well-being it was possible to name us actual spouses? And whether had value or meaning;importance a die at us in the passport. Yes, we have divorced. But many so live years, believe.

Inna
11.06.2004, 10:00
Yes we know as there live people years!!!!
And though has a die in the passport value or meaning;importance though not imeet-personally you are called the mistress, and she the wife, and you oh as would like to be on its or her place!!! And you know it fine, simply have thought up to yourself a legend beautiful and give out it or her for the theory, moreover want that also we ugovarivali-convinced you of truthfulness of this "fairy tale". And however Sovetchitsa to you the finest wisdom has resulted or brought, to add there is nothing!

Olja
11.06.2004, 19:05
About a die in pasporte-a question that he much changes and for the man (your former husband and present drug-acknowledgement or confirmation to it or this, in fact to change want nothing, and derzhutsja for a die in the passport). And for zhenshchiny-to any woman " muzhnej the wife ", than someone or someone else, in my opinion, is more pleasant to feel (the friend, the mistress, the maiden for carrying out of time)

Ekaterina
13.06.2004, 07:01
Know, how personally I am called to me not important (as they say though a pot name, only in the furnace do not put or plant). To be married, only to have doubtful privilege to be called as the wife - to mine it is not necessary. And about Sovetchitsy - its or her parable to me does not concern, in the previous report I asked not about, whether it is necessary to me to struggle for it or him (I have solved, that costs or stands, in any status - wives or as you are expressed mistresses), and whether I have is morally right to push it or him to destruction of family. I think, that I have no, therefore while also nothing undertook. And absolutely I would not like to be on a place of the wife from which the husband on the left on a regular basis goes. But here to be unique - it is natural, it would be desirable, with it or this you will not argue.

Inna
14.06.2004, 03:05
And on which then family that to destroy or blast? That the wife and to become! Questions also have responded to all, and not the fact that he to walk from you will not be))))

Inna
14.06.2004, 11:40
And on which then family that to destroy or blast? That the wife and to become! Questions also have responded to all, and not the fact that he to walk from you will not be))))

Ekaterina
15.06.2004, 01:22
Inna, really except for marriage or spoilage, is not present other forms of mutual relations? Begin the wife there is no purpose, the purpose to be near to the liked person in any quality. Besides from experience of my friends - the increasing diffusion gets a civil marriage, especially among those who earlier has divorced. Thus in case of what there is no necessity to keep for this foolish die. Why this problem causes in you such wave of aggression? How much or As far as I understand, you are a wife so make everything that in your family there was no dissonance, it depends on 99 % on the woman if you are assured of the forces and your attitudes or relations with the husband fair and are based or founded;established on mutual understanding, anything bad in your family will not occur or happen. And if will occur or happen, believe, fault or wine of the mistress will be a lot of smaller, than fault or wine of the wife. Wives frequently push husbands in embraces of other woman by the behaviour and the attitude or relation.

Inna
16.06.2004, 15:29
I completely agree Alexander Abdulov who has told or said, " that is guilty ALWAYS the man because could not make so that it or this was not " (at each family the IT), and you that of that so agresivny, if the difference is not present, and not pyrhajtes, you and so " near to the beloved in any quality ", I do not understand....

Inna
18.06.2004, 07:24
I completely agree Alexander Abdulov who has told or said, " that is guilty ALWAYS the man because could not make so that it or this was not " (at each family the IT), and you that of that so agresivny, if the difference is not present, and not pyrhajtes, you and so " near to the beloved in any quality ", I do not understand....

Olja
19.06.2004, 05:49
Family to destroy or blast in any case it is not necessary. On chuzhoms neschasti the happiness to not construct. And as you, Ekatenrina, have correctly noted, it would be desirable to be unique, so, all the same, the wife, let and civil (though it is better present or true)

Ekaterina
19.06.2004, 13:12
It is surprised, that you have found or considered me aggressive - excuse, in that case, though like tried offensive to not write and keep anything neutrally. I think, there is no sense discussion to continue. At the approach in which one is guilty always, believe, you will lose. In any situation where are involved some or a little bit person, fault or wine is distributed or allocated between them, can be in a different degree, but all the same shares on all - the husband (if want, I put on the first place), the wife and the mistress. If the behaviour of the wife is those, that the husband has a desire to find someone on the party or side, be assured, he realizes it or him. Sincerely I wish you to behave so that to your husband of it or this has not occured or happened. Success.

] or atjushka
20.06.2004, 17:34
Dear the namesake! As it seemed to me, you know the answer to any question.)) personally the man even seems to me, that married when will leave, will be vzrashchatsja to the wife. (((and as to " except for marriage or spoilage other forms of attitudes or relations "... That to that as not to you to understand, that other forms FOR A LONG TIME do not happen!!! ((unfortunately! (((you think, what only you search these forms? Is not present not only. In any case as turn and do not romance, attitudes or relations all the same develop... (((and more... In your case, - to mine, should choose the man. to. The choice is given only to him, instead of you and not to its or his wife. By the way, what for this muzhik if he " on the left on a regular basis goes " is necessary to you? Do not take for a ride neither to him, nor... All the same in fact will throw out it or him...

Inna
20.06.2004, 22:02
And how yours of 99 % of percent or interests? Contradict to itself, what having recognized a lesion leave aside? I do not force, for God's sake!
Also there are muzhiks walk because the behaviour of the wife is those??? And what behaviour such "men", you simply justify the lover and! But something ALAS at least at participants given konfy even it or him do not find, it of success though in such dirty business as destruction of family I think to wish you it or her konshchustvenno

The girl
22.06.2004, 10:31
It would be desirable to hear and opinion of the stronger sex...:-))). Really anybody from them (who has a mistress) does not like the mistress? Interestingly, what attitude or relation at men to the mistresses?
Dear men, express the objective opinion, pliz...

The anonym
22.06.2004, 16:11
Statistics: 1/3 men of having mistresses - leave to them, 2/3 - znach, ostajutstsa with wives. And opinion of the stronger sex... - to mine they will tell or say that this " babskie hysterical svary "

Natasha-Ekaterina (the answer to a question from 0
23.06.2004, 11:29
I meet it or him, because 1. I like (it is the first the man which I have grown fond in a life though to me 27 years), 2. To me with it or him it is very good in bed (and it is simple at occurrings), 3. I understand, that we never shall be together, but I, for example, hate, when people lgut, and he with me is fair, does not promise something that will not be, that me to keep. Therefore I know, that if he speaks me, that I like him (I like, any feelings) I know, what is it so. If he speaks, that it is pleasant to him to spend with me time, it too so. He knows, that I like it or him, very much for me therefore is afraid, but I consider or count and I try to explain to him it, what is it my problem, he never promised nothing to me. That's all, can and it is not so clear.

___
24.06.2004, 10:26
Die in the passport in itself it is valid a little that means. Simply if people connect or bind with each other the life, this die simplifies any legal formalities. The ACTUAL family has value or meaning;importance, and to put or not a die everyone solves itself. Ekaterina if you so would like to be unique why you have chosen married?! And more do not wish to be the wife of the idle husband. But in fact your liked with YOU also walks! And more - you do not dare to push it or him to destruction of family. Means, the family vse-taki is also to him is what to destroy or blast! This paradox to me is not clear. As attitudes or relations with the married person are not clear. The mistress - she also is the mistress, the second grade, PRECISELY! I still can kak-to understand that when people have simply a good time, without any obligations the friend before the friend. At least it is more fair. While I sit in this konfe, have understood, that for the majority it is norm or rate of a life: to oversleep with podruzhkinym the husband, to destroy family... And to ask thus the help and advice or council. The present or true love - gift or for nothing divine. Everyone want normal family, love, to live together up to a coffin (or it not so?) But in fact there is no the happiness constructed on another's mountain, it is absolutely exact!

Ekaterina-Natasha
26.06.2004, 01:47
Thanks is clear. I am afraid, that on you here now so will throw - will not seem a little, we in fact with you and " dirty business are borrowed or occupied ". To Inna - mine of 99 % - yes I do not use them as I do not wish to incur the responsibility for destruction of family. And I would not name it a lesion - simply I meaningly do not achieve a victory, and these are different things. And more - if you - to the present grow fond, to you there will be all the same, what marital status at your elect. I think Natasha me will understand. Simply that whom the life did not put before a similar choice, in advance cannot tell or say, how will act or arrive. I, whether know, too did not plan to be the mistress of the married person. But I like it or him, and with its or his marital status it is necessary to be considered. Or to leave, and to lose it or him I do not want.

Ekaterina Ti_Ti_u_u
27.06.2004, 02:39
For me the concept of family assumes first of all presence of the child. The child of my friend should not suffer not under what circumstances (and any child in general). Not be at them children a situation there could be absolutely another, first of all in my perception. And in it or him too, we discussed it. Children - eventually the most important, and for the sake of their happiness parents often endow the . And it is correct.

Inna
28.06.2004, 12:27
It is called to go road which anywhere does not conduct!!!
ALL!!!

] or atjushka
29.06.2004, 23:03
.. .mmmmm... I already start to be confused)) Ekaterina, tell or say at last WHOM near to yourselves you represent it or this the man? What it will be a role? And that is not becomes absolutely clear... You do not wish it or him to lose and at the same time you do not want such gulenu. Simultaneously you do not wish to be neither the mistress, nor the wife... As look or appear - to yours the third variant?)) or I do not understand something)) (I do not run at all into you, t. To. Itself nearly vljapalas once in a similar situation)