PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, My father, 1925 r., the participant Great Domestic...

Jury
14.07.2004, 10:30
Hello the doctor, My father, 1925 r., the participant of Great Domestic war posledee to feel times began of itself is much worse. He loses memory, has already ceased to learn or find out even the children. Local doctors (he lives in village in the Nizhniy Novgorod area) have registered to him different preparations, but effect any. In its or his hospital to put under the different reasons refuse. (that to treat there is nothing to look behind it or him there is nobody) Help or Assist, that it is possible to undertake and whether it is possible though kak-that to help or assist him. Can eat any centers for invalids of the Second World War. Yours faithfully, Jury

Pronin D.A.
16.07.2004, 02:48
Unfortunately, it is a question of natural withering. I do not know as in the Nizhniy Novgorod area, and in Moscow is gospitali veterans of wars. Though, the patient in such status if hospitalize, only in gerontological unit of an insane hospital. And there really leaving or care minimal, from togo-that and a mortality high. Probably to your father would help or assist akatinol memantin, or ekselon (rivastigmin) if it is a question of illness or disease Altsgejmera. Preparations the extremely expensive. Their reception should be constant (before the termination or ending of earth life), otherwise, at a cancelling, homing a status "into place" is possible or probable.