PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! My child of 7 years, the schoolboy, is afraid practically in total of darkness...

Vick
14.07.2004, 11:56
Uv. The doctor! My child of 7 years, the schoolboy, is afraid practically in total of darkness, to remain itself at home, even to leave itself in other room in the afternoon, that I at the wrong time shall take away it or him from school (though such cases were not). When is nervous, gnaws fingernails or nails, gnaws round up to meat. In five years he was afraid less, than now. Very much often a night uracrasia. Diseases of genitourinary system are absent. Carried on babkam - the result is not present. Practically nothing does or makes houses, likes all to break off and scatter. Can neither from that nor from this suddenly to cry simply so. What can you advise?

Bobrov A.E.
15.07.2004, 22:32
I think, that the child is desirable for putting under observation to the psychoneurologist. Probably, that it is necessary to appoint or nominate medicines. But for the beginning it is desirable to analyse a situation in family, and also neblagoprijanye factors connected with a heredity, children's illnesses or diseases and complications during sorts or labors.