PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I write here because I know, that my husband reads this forum, os...

Nina
22.06.2004, 03:28
Hello! I write here because I know, that my husband reads this forum, especially last time...

Three years, together years six, to the son 3, 5 months are married. After sorts or labors I not the, am broken on all and everyone, even sometimes on the son: - (the Whole days of the house with the kid. Like I get enough sleep - but all the same - discharges any. I can not " let out or release pairs " as a result I am broken on the husband. He in general patient such... And yesterday here has not born, has shouted at me, spoke, that regrets, that has communicated with me, did not cry nearly from fury... Never it or him such saw: - (I know, that podelom has received. Today he has told or said, that likes the son and does not like me... I have got confused absolutely: - (at me a heap of complexes in occasion of home life - the father has thrown my mother when to me there were 15 years. They often quarreled, swore... Basically the reason of abuse was in her - very much neuravnoveshannyj the person.. The father suffered or bore 25 years and has not sustained, has left. Sometimes in quarrels with the husband I learn or I find out it or her in myself and I hate myself and it or her iz-for it or this! With her now it is not communicated almost - she has expelled us with the husband from an apartment when we there lived during when in our new apartment repair was done or made.. She never saw the grandson and to come does not want - but it is other history. The husband often reminds, to me that I on it or her am very similar: - (((I do not wish to be on it or her similar... But I can not.. It gde-that deeply inside sits... It is sometimes direct as though the demon is installed! I can such tell! At us the dog very much linjuchaja - is a lot of wool, though scratch it or her, though ubrajsja in the whole days - all the same a carpet from a wool that only did not try or taste... For me it is a sick subject.. t. To. It would be impossible that rebnok crept in such mud... I am cleaned or removed by the whole days - in an hour after cleaning - as much hair as well as was, in its or his room we do not start up, all the same on clothes many hair we bring: - (Yesterday has agreed that the dog should be lulled: - (that I not can more drait floors in the whole days: - (and the husband speaks - now the dog does not arrange you, then the husband, and then the child??? Has more shortly put almost before divorce has reached... Does not talk to me - and on merits: - (here I sit today with the son, to crying, with the husband after the expert I correspond and I see - he does not believe me more... How further to live? I turn out family have broken the hysterics and altercations.. Such stone on soul or douche: - (I write and already the report to myself I do not give that I write.. It will simply be uttered it is necessary: - (forgive or excuse please... So it has much turned out and it is not clear: - (((

tusja
25.06.2004, 23:18
If you do not wish to destroy family, you should consult at the doctor. Let will appoint or nominate to you restful preparations. This situation needs to be discussed with the husband. Let he will understand, that you do not want more so yourselves a message that will try to restrain that are ready to be treated. That is that you will make all for the sake of it or him schatja and happiness of family. And sobachku it is a pity... It is not necessary to lull! Clearly, hardly, but we in the answer for those whom have tamed. And it will be useful for your child to have, look after houses of the friend it or him. And when the child on a floor creeps, put something on a carpet that a wool was even less. Well also can, the good veterinarian will prompt, what preparations can be given, that the wool was less strewed.

Nina Tuse
27.06.2004, 01:57
With the veterinarian already communicated.. Nothing helps or assists.. Understand.. At me kak-that this all is spoken, but the report in that, ch that is spoken by me to myself do not give.. I regret potmo terribly, yes late already...

Here has learned or has found out podcherk the husband - letter Tiamata hardly below... All is correct, but he is not right in one... In the house dirtly not iz-for that, ch that I do not wish to be cleaned or removed.. At me forces are not present on it.. And when is - I use the best efforts... Here windows has washed.. With the small child it not so simply to make... Still is it is necessary to prepare - too time is necessary... I try... But I cannot constantly be cleaned or removed and prepare - to have a rest to I is necessary.. I feed with milk. .ja I can not drag all family itself... In the whole days one, I communicate only with the kid...

Lerchik
27.06.2004, 18:27
Nina, in my opinion, Umka has given your husband good advice or council about the assistant on a facilities or an economy though personally this advice or council would not approach or suit me, and not iz-for that, what is it costs or stands the certain sum of money that is why that I do not wish to see the house of another's people. If at you is not present such zamorochek as at me, try to unpack or print out announcements and to stick after district. Now not only adult women search for job, but also devochki-schoolgirls so it will be not too complex or difficult to you to find the coming assistant. As to your character to not repeat a life of your mum, address for the help to the psychologist. At you good family if to you with the husband all was indifferent anybody from you would not began to write here. About sobaki-I beg you! Do not lull. All life will regret then and cannot forgive or excuse to itself it or this.

Umka
29.06.2004, 14:56
Only to stick announcements I nevertheless did not become.. Whether a little who will respond. Better through agency or through familiar. And if do not want unfamiliar doma-someone from yours doma-sosedka-the pensioner can, or, on the contrary, devushka-the student, with pleasure will help or assist you on a facilities or an economy. The main thing about what I wished to tell or say: do not allow household complexities to poison your life. If cannot consult samostojatelno-involve relatives, friends or take the assistant. Not those problems, iz-for which it is necessary so to experience it. And then: think about rebenke-for it or him a warm situation in seme-it is the mortgage of the future happiness!

tusja-???N
01.07.2004, 22:13
And why you one? You do not have girlfriends? Relatives? In a court yard is not present molo
dyh mummies? Can, to you and the truth to employ the assistant? If she few times in a week will come, to you it not so dearly or expensively will rise. So of each position will find a way out! If you are nervous, also the child nervous will be.

Nika
04.07.2004, 02:25
The dog, certainly a problem in an apartment where there is a kid but to lull... Can try to attach in good arms or hand if a dog thoroughbred, it in general will not make work. I simply know well, that such a dog and children. To go and twitch, when the kid not there spodknetsja? Here about pomoshnitsy, ours pomoshnika zovut-Krausen!!! Any problems with a dust, cleaning of times in a week. I too do not like another's people of the house, is not cosy as that. And tutors at children the full house, still the cleaner... No. But this mine. This vacuum cleaner hardly is more than thousand dollars there is, for us he simply member of family, on another will not tell or say. And the husband at you good, simply period such now serious. Here my husband during such moments zaparki always govorit-not we for an apartment, and she for us, throw everything, we go to walk!

The anonym
04.07.2004, 22:03
At us spaniel - where, apparently, more to fade plus a mud, sand on otchesah - but if in day it or him to comb out, for example, in the street, on sobachej to a platform, and to wash paws after each walk plus the balanced delivery this problem can be reduced. Well and certainly, a vacuum cleaner good, it is desirable with function of wet cleaning (at us TRINITRON, us arranges). And the child at us too is, t. e. Through all: and so forth we have passed or have taken place a wool, a mud. However, the husband did not reproach me, that two weeks the toilet bowl is not washed up (and that it or him to wash if in itself it is established or installed dezinfektor and otdushka, and it is not visible to a mud), but at cooking is insisted on full sterility - I try to correspond or meet, but on cleanliness is not prevented. I understand, that is difficult with a dog, but she is the same child, leaving or care, attention, care too is necessary for her, believe it or him: to your child and a dog it will be very good together - on own experience I know. And more, that forces was more, accept, especially in the spring and during feeding, Polyvitaminums with minerals (we, for example, drink oligovit or supradin, and I give the child sana-sol), and something invigorating, type of tincture of a peony, the truth she on alcohol, at feeding the child, probably is impossible, consult with vrachem.

The anonym
05.07.2004, 00:05
At us spaniel - where, apparently, more to fade plus a mud, sand on otchesah - but if in day it or him to comb out, for example, in the street, on sobachej to a platform, and to wash paws after each walk plus the balanced delivery this problem can be reduced. Well and certainly, a vacuum cleaner good, it is desirable with function of wet cleaning (at us TRINITRON, us arranges). And the child at us too is, t. e. Through all: and so forth we have passed or have taken place a wool, a mud. However, the husband did not reproach me, that two weeks the toilet bowl is not washed up (and that it or him to wash if in itself it is established or installed dezinfektor and otdushka, and it is not visible to a mud), but at cooking is insisted on full sterility - I try to correspond or meet, but on cleanliness is not prevented. I understand, that is difficult with a dog, but she is the same child, leaving or care, attention, care too is necessary for her, believe it or him: to your child and a dog it will be very good together - on own experience I know. And more, that forces was more, accept, especially in the spring and during feeding, Polyvitaminums with minerals (we, for example, drink oligovit or supradin, and I give the child sana-sol), and something invigorating, type of tincture of a peony, the truth she on alcohol, at feeding the child, probably is impossible, consult with vrachem.

Nina
07.07.2004, 17:29
Thanks all responded.. On pomoshnitsu I shall disagree - I can not suffer or bear the house another's... My house is not too started - zhit-that is possible:-) protso sometimes such melancholy finds, that I do not know where itself to put... Relatives are, but they far and come only on days off... With mummies - kak-that has not become friends still... One salvage - phone: - (

The vacuum cleaner at us Electrolux without bags for the collecting of a dust, two years ago was the most abrupt, the dog eats a forage superpremium (Hills), is scratched in process of forces - sometimes by me, sometimes the husband..

And a problem not in a dog vidat... A problem in me: - (also it is incorporated for a long time and deeply too: - (doctor on sign is but while time to it or him;them to descend or go - will not find: - (

tusja
09.07.2004, 20:16
And it is necessary to find! Plant or put the husband with the child, it is possible and in target, for certain the doctor will accept. And forward! Your health is the most dear or expensive. It vel and health your small too! So take care about sbe! It is better, than to sit and toskova. I too had a serious period, I sat, regretted myself, all was gloomy. Has found forces, has gone to the doctor, it became better. So also you borrow or occupy in yourselves.

Willi
10.07.2004, 06:29
Nina... Understand, please, together with the husband for the beginning, that that occurs or happens to you now is normally... At you a new complex or difficult situation - the small child, a new life for both of you... Both of you were tired out or drove and zamuchali each other...
And more... Descend or go to the psychologist... Also ask good friends to take a walk with you and yours, it is assured, the wonderful kid... To not discuss anything, easier or simply to take a walk...
And the dog let will temporarily be at friends...
All will be good, here will see...
And the husband at you wonderful... And you good... It is impossible so to execute... Forgive or excuse itself and the parents... Then, not now...

Nina
12.07.2004, 04:02
I still thought - can now there is " a crisis of three years "?? We like just three years are married... Though together for a long time... All has together pulled hard, a pancake... The doctor... And what the doctor if I know a root of a problem will tell or say? All has gone about when the father has thrown my mother.. Then in all all the base, all "kiripichiki" "was formed, pawned: - (with that period I assotsiiruju itself after quarrels with the husband... Sometimes simply I hate the parents that "blinded" me such: - (I do not wish to repeat their mistakes or errors, but their genes as though vrosli in me and do not allow me to be itself: - (

The anonym
13.07.2004, 14:51
About a dog all prosto-any spanielja is possible postrich NALYSO and month four at you will not be problems with sherstju-it I to you I promise)), search grumera. And a boring most likely iz-for postnatal or puerperal depressii-calming or abirritating on grasses, well though govo-Passitum try or taste, the husband we shall be nadejatsja will understand you

Willi
14.07.2004, 05:24
At a forum it is a lot of psychologists already spoke, yes, and on the example I can confirm - gravitation of the parent past we, being already adult, often we overestimate... As the past of parents, their mutual relations (including divorces and abuse), influence of these mutual relations on us and their carry on ours attitudes or relations influence us most strongly in the childhood and awkward age... Further construction of attitudes or relations and construction of our own sincere organization (alas, yes, here will be construction as by parents it was a little put in pawn) - business mostly of our own arms or hand...
And here correctly to be corrected and get rid of pressure of memory of the past and stratifications of days and attitudes or relations today's in difficult cases (and your case such!) pomozhe only the qualified psychologist... Also know, why?:) besides on own example: we overestimate the importance of one factors and insignificance of others... We exhaust ourselves in particular and details, and to us the person will help or assist to see the general or common picture from...
For an illustration: you see, how your kid every day grows! But see all changes gradual:) and, for example, its or his body height will be perceived by you as absolutely insignificant detail, and your girlfriend from which you videtes, say, time in half a year, next time will tell or say - my God as he has grown! As it is strong he it became similar to you!:)
Here too and with us:) so to go to the psychologist it is necessary... And the less you consider or count, that it is necessary, the more important to you to it or him;them to get:)

Alina.
14.07.2004, 07:52
Oh, Nina, I do not envy you. I too very quick-tempered when I shall flare up I can tell such, that hair on end rise. And then I depart and I am sorry about the husband. That I have very much impaired a little our attitudes or relations with the husband. Nina, I visited or attended courses psychological when we with the husband had troubles. And so to me there have let know clearly, that in most cases girls repeat destiny of mothers. Therefore, if to not work above yourself you will turn to the spiteful woman, from which not only the husband ubnzhit, but also children will not want to communicate... (excuse, can be sharply told or said)...
Ninas, begin with itself. It is very complex or difficult, but it is possible or probable. Expel genvi hlost, become the patient, understanding and liking wife. A dog do not lull, is spets. Additives to nutrition for long-haired dogs or often fading. At it or her in an organism something does not suffice, therefore there is a moult a constant. Shave it or her in kontse-the extremities or ends. Calm down, have a drink Novopassit or something another, borrow or occupy in itself and the child, but do not forget about the husband, but only do not press on it or him. Here when you will create in the house an atmosphere of a cosiness and goods then he will be the happiest the man on the Earth. Success!!!!

Masha
15.07.2004, 20:44
Yes be not upset you so! Really, find pomoshnitsu. Well do not want that cleaned or removed - let with the child walks. And then rodstvenniki-that in target appear, let with the child pobudut.
You it is simple very much ustali. It seems to me, for the beginning simply to have a rest. Even not physically, and morally.
And what, the husband of a window cannot wash?
And in occasion of comparisons with mum: we with the husband in general about relatives do not mention in conversations (I not doljublivaju make related it or him, he mine). It that even an occasion to not give for associations.
Also do not abuse you itself so. Four months in four walls with the child and cleaning is any will howl (on itself I know:-).