PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Explain please, that means " has entered somatichesko...

Alisa
05.07.2004, 23:43
The dear doctor! Explain please, that means " has entered a somatic status "... The Friend has got in hospital, and doctors except for it or this speak nothing... Hospital - 14 clinical psychiatric.
Many thanks!

Agaev M.M.
08.07.2004, 07:17
So does not happen. A somatic status - literally - a state of health of a body. Can, you have not understood them or they still something have told or said?

Alisa
11.07.2004, 04:22
Have told or said, that in a somatic status as a result of weariness and nervous failure at job he has got in hospital, there are problems with heart, kidneys and an angina. Speak, no trouble...
Before he was perevozbuzhden, to him chudilos prosecution... And now - silence... Anybody speaks nothing. Only to the wife. And she - is silent... And it would be desirable to know, for what to prepare to friends as itself a message, whether it is necessary to go on "appointment"...
I do not ask to tell or say the diagnosis, but in general is very awfully? Or there are simply failures and then all all life well?

Agaev M.M.
13.07.2004, 15:42
I do not know. Concrete data are necessary.

Goldberg I.I. (Friend)
15.07.2004, 18:13
Alisa, very similar, that in a phrase " has entered a somatic status " the word In WHAT somatic status, t is passed or missed. To. Somatic is corporal. Differently, the sense " turns out has entered a physical status " (it is absurdity, could not act or arrive he, say, in a status of "spirit"). "Soma" = "Body". Also as "loony" = "Soul".
To tell or say strashno-it is not terrible, it is necessary to know, what is it was for an overexcitement and that for illusion of prosecution, how much or as far as she was real. All can be, however, also it can and to be delirium on a background 40 gradusnoj temperatures at an angina, we know nothing.