PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am am pressed with huge jealousy. Help or assist - nemogu already so to live and meet...

Edward
12.07.2004, 09:32
I am am pressed with huge jealousy. Help or assist - nemogu already so to live and meet

kuka
12.07.2004, 12:58
Throttle in itself the proprietor in every way
The feeling absolutely not constructive, but is difficult enough oborimoe, impossible to admit or allow, that became neoborimym. Convince itself violently - then will understand, what is it the truth - that object of your love - not the person belonging only you, at it or him - one own life, and he (she) - only itself has the right to decide to build as it or her. Questions of interaction of pair - are solved only at the mutual consent to everything, that them unites.
Try kak-to change that itself more to interest and involve liked, women do not suffer or bear serosti and monotony. And at they be do not try to show to her jealousy. Even if there is no occasion for your jealousy - the woman all the same will operate or work in relation to you first of all with feeling of the protest - often at all not understanding, what is it the protest against definition of by someone's thing, simply subconsciously. And positive you do not receive anything.
Do not try to speak with the contender.
You need to solve problems only inside of pair. If there is an occasion for jealousy - something means in pair or steam not so.

b.yz
13.07.2004, 18:34
The woman, at sufficient presence of a step always will understand, how to her should be conducted, that the man was not jealous. If not ponimaet-that the pair has not developed. Also will be even more problems. To leave, and all!

nesmejana
14.07.2004, 15:19
I too was jealous the husband at first, and at any subconscious level, something to itself wound all. And has then understood, that he is not obliged to report to me vza every minute the life. And kak-that became quieter. And the husband earlier too was jealous, even to dance forbade with its or his friends, and now... Even I do not know. Does not like, when I one kuda-nibud am going to, speaks: " What for to you one gde-that shljatsja, give I shall bring ". Can, simply it is not assured or confident of my ability of one to move on city?))

Herring
15.07.2004, 17:44
Revnovat-last business. I certainly, do not speak about those cases when the person with pleasure is direct here takes and specially does or makes to you painfully. But it any more jealousy, it already insult. Biz, from the woman zavisit-she can always give an occasion for revnosti-same an internal problem of its or her man. The step, not takt-here does not help or assist. Eto-ITS or HIS attitude, and morbid. A cyclitis of the person, more shortly. It is impossible tsiklitsja, and even vpravdu-will bother her these ardent complaints to listen, and there will be at it or her a need or requirement for the person, at which other majorant in a life. And will appear potrebnost-there will be also a new person.)