PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sometimes there are such situations that I seem here now shall rise I shall turn and uj...

Asya
13.07.2004, 17:38
Sometimes there are such situations that I seem here now shall rise I shall turn and I shall leave and never I shall recollect that this person to me was dear or expensive also I did not represent a life without it or him... And the main thing to not give in to this impulse. Because it is a deceit. And all force of the love can be estimated or appreciated only if suddenly you will feel that you can lose it or him. At me such terrible moment was in a life and I now know as I lbjulju...

Herring
14.07.2004, 01:16
Asyas, it at whom as. And I never about itself did not regret. .chestno govorju-I never had to persuade myself someone to forget... Can, there would be no person in which I very much required... And whose absence would feel.

Asya
14.07.2004, 17:12
You know a life actually such long and... What will be tomorrow? I sestruha - her 43 years here has just now found the love both marries... Also do not believe after that in fairy tales)))...

kuka
15.07.2004, 01:51
Herring, what you lonely: ((((((((((

Well here
15.07.2004, 10:07
Asya, knows nobody, that in a life is correct, and that is not present. Is, the truth, people limited, is self-confident, it or he;they can be envied only. Regretfully.

kuka
15.07.2004, 16:24
Interestingly, and why in 43 is practically a fairy tale? Absolutely can be and on the contrary:)