PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me a problem with mentality! On mine nevrostenija!!!..

Mr. X
08.07.2004, 17:44
Hello the doctor! At me a problem with mentality! On mine nevrostenija!!! I very hypochondriac! Help or assist... I in otchajane!
Prehistory: I already happened on your site one year ago then I me disturbed a stomach! And some times! There Was all vainly, it not the stomach was! It nevrostenija!!! I more year suffer from that that there is no appetite, I have grown thin, and slightly exhausted... To me hardly to work! I am afraid of everything, I am afraid of people, dialogue! I am afraid to eat, at me that now with toshnit I shall pull out pavor... Therefore I thought that I am sick of a stomach, but there was it not a stomach! I constantly am in disturbing or alarming statuses, I seldom should happen in good cheerful ostojany! At job I try to restrain... The most important that me excites this that for today that to me hardly to eat! In advance, before acceptance of nutrition I already have a pavor what that an attack in a throat, not mogu/I am afraid proglatit meal! Before what that meroprijatijami/events necessarily badly I sleep also in the morning of badly I feel... Especially in the mornings, it at me already every day, every morning - toshnit, vomitive reflexes, weariness, etc.
I am afraid, I seem to me that than that is sick, though all analyses by way of!!! But I periodic have sensations strange, in a stomach a colitis, still where that... I am afraid that such status I and in the truth I can that nibud earn!!! Went and go on a stylostixis, but it especially does not help or assist... The doctor considers or counts what is it iz-for that that I niogda did not have sexual communications or connections with women at my age (23 years)!!! But me it is not so believed what is it will help or assist...
More shortly, the Doctor, I in otchajane, I am afraid to lose job, and to be ill even more strongly... Friends, and dialogue I already lose partially! What to me to do or make????
How to me to live??? Really all this to suffer or bear it is necessary still very longly??? Really it is not treated as that simply??? I AM afraid....: - ((

Sergey
12.07.2004, 00:47
There is a prescription which for certain will help or assist you. I neraz managed to help or assist with its or his help to people with nevrosteniej, phobias, depressions and other problems of nervous system. Write then at you it has begun, whether there are other problems on health. vip6k@bk. ru

Mr. X
15.07.2004, 13:40
REALLY there is SUCH AGENT??? In all other branches where I have addressed with this problem to me have told or said what is it is not treated simply! It is necessary that like iogoj to be engaged!
I have written down your post address here only I do not know that to you to write?
Can better you to me will ask any questions, and I shall respond...