PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Gde-that 2 years ago, suffered PA + agorofobija. After 7 mesjach...

jm
14.07.2004, 08:31
Hello.
Gde-that 2 years ago, suffered PA + agorofobija. After 7 monthly courses seraksatom there was no PA. Well here later year with what that after a course, is felt that all vozrashchaetsja PA yet was not but here heart beat and cold sweat once already was. And constantly obscured head do not give me rest I feel any invalid in 23 years. And wished to leave in October for the USA to study, as I there shall be one if so will proceed. My question soobstvenno: can repeat a course treatment with seroksatom? And suddenly position to worsen? And I do not wish to be addict to tablets: (

Gorbatov.
14.07.2004, 15:40
Greetings, my old friend jm!
Do not hurry to repeat course of treatment paroksetinom. Once tachycardia or cardiopalmus and cold sweat is still not return to old disease.
It could be the usual tachycardia or cardiopalmus caused or called by any other reasons which, as, generated when - that of a conditioned reflex, has caused or called feeling of pavor and a sweating. The feeling of a derealization is already a little suspiciously on relapse. Observe the sotojaniem and do not worry. To begin treatment paroksetinom or venlafaksinom always will be in time.
By the way, to these preparations dependence does not develop. Till October still it is a lot of time so, in case of need, can begin treatment and to be ready to a trip for study in the USA.

jm
15.07.2004, 13:38
Many thanks dr. Gorbatov
I setschas very much intesivno study here at university as there will be time would like with you pogovrit in a chat, to tell as all passed or took place, or as all begins...