PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I wrote to you earlier about the girl, we assumed, that...

Lilja
14.07.2004, 13:36
Hello, the doctor.
I wrote to you earlier about the girl, we assumed, that at it or her attacks of an epilepsy, have passed or have taken place inspection, it has appeared, what is it not so.
I shall remind you, to the girl of 16 years, attacks have begun with September of this year similar on epileptic, with frequency about once a month.
Have received a direction on inspection, EEG any changes has not revealed, the echogram has shown augmentation of the third ventricle 9, a computer tomography - expansion of a right ventricle.
What could cause such changes? What consequences can be? How much or As far as it is serious?
The girl has transferred or carried epidemic parotitis, a hepatitis, traumas were not.
You could not advise any preparations,
To appoint or nominate course of treatment?
We live in a province, we are afraid for the child, it is not assured of our doctors.
Many thanks for the previous answer!

Bobrov A.E.
15.07.2004, 13:29
Here in any case it is important to define or determine the nature prisutpov. Unfortunately, negative result on EEG yet the basis to reject the diagnosis of an epilepsy. Nevertheless, if attacks are not connected with disturbances in activity of a brain other reasons - serdechno-vascular disturbances are possible or probable, a youthful anemia, and t. n. Psychological or functional attacks. In the first case it is desirable to spend inspection at the cardiologist (in particular, on t. n. Syncopal statuses). In the second case it is necessary to be surveyed at the psychotherapist. But here personal contact, t is very desirable. To. Without it or this to spend psychological job very difficultly.