PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And at me other reaction during "development", I start to be raised or excited from pe...

Huch
06.07.2004, 22:44
And at me other reaction during "development", I start to be raised or excited from printing female palchikov.)

Calibre
07.07.2004, 09:52
Why also is not present, just then?

Huch
08.07.2004, 22:07
There is a trace in my imagination. Later I look through mentally this plot on mnogu time in the evening.))))))))

Huch
09.07.2004, 10:47
jimmy, it is the longest book in my life which I cannot how to read through)

Herring
10.07.2004, 04:51
Originalno-to be raised or excited from printing female palchikov... I here have now reflected, and from what such non-standard I can be excited or raised in the man... .vot I think, I think...

LEDI SEX
11.07.2004, 02:01
Yes, as it is easy or light to subdue you:))))) For the first time I hear, that the keyboard, for some men, some kind of "fetish"! Then I am am raised or excited with a wheel moving avto:))))))))))))))

Calibre-lady Sex
12.07.2004, 06:13
It is not necessary about an orgasm from rate. Women tell about how they like to drive avto tolok to feel not worse, on ravne with the man.

LEDI SEX
13.07.2004, 01:57
Calibre: And you know, that there are women who drive avto much more confidently and better! I do not know only why women cannot participate in Formule-1 or in general in "abrupt" extremes! At me it is so much " movable energy ", that my husband considers or counts, that I "drive or carry" avto much better, than its or his drivers! I with thoracal children went much, the main thing it is necessary to like and feel the machine or car as the muzhik should feel the woman!

Kalibra-Lady
14.07.2004, 05:43
Probably, at you simply foreign car and is a lot of dollars for GAI officers.

LEDI SEX
14.07.2004, 17:00
Sex-car:))))))) the Machine or Car as machine or car Lexus LX400, and GAI officers simply as in "lovchju" a network and wait, has decided to get spets. An antiradar which will send them handicapes, thus "forcing down" all parameters! But if learn or find out......

Herring
15.07.2004, 10:55
About, shchas I shall tell, that me raises or excites. I am am raised or excited by phlegmatic men in glasses or spots, years from 35. And still I cannot easy look at an accurate nose with small gorbinkoj-I do not know, pochemu-but though cry)))). And still I like boys of years 20 23 with a thin white skin. And still I like the beautiful form of fingernails or nails. And I cannot suffer or bear the long bent eyelashes...)