PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The unusual case of suicide is registered in Moscow. As have informed in subb...

Glory to Fatherland
08.07.2004, 16:47
The unusual case of suicide is registered in Moscow. As have informed on Saturday in the Municipal Department of Internal Affairs of capital, on the eve in the evening in an apartment on quay Semenovskoj 21 years or summer muscovite cut off to itself scissors a penis. Relatives have caused or called doctors, however to rescue or save the young man it was not possible - he has died of an extensive loss of blood.
What do you think, misters, on this subject? I, for example, nesmog.

sergej
09.07.2004, 07:05
It is a pity very much the boy - it is necessary to address for the qualified help in time.

Herring
10.07.2004, 03:49
Yes, it is sad, konechno-megapolisy-it goroda-vampires, they exhaust people, and thus is insuperable involve, they as pagan bogi-demand a blood, a blood in exchange for the favour... But basically, the guy for certain was not in sebe-at least, in that moment-and seems to me, the way which he vybral-here is covered the basic it or him problema-is indicative that to him did not allow to come in garmoniju-with itself, others... Sex, misters, sex...

Huch
10.07.2004, 15:08
Similar, that he from it or him is very tired, time cut off. From read through the member shivers, horror.)
Slavik, speak could not, and. And. .a. And........ WEAKLY)

Herring-OO?O
11.07.2004, 20:23
And how he shivers?))))) and saw when nibud how the hedgehog sniffs?)) he at you does not sniff as?)))))))
Pancake, I can not from you, muzhiks)))))

V
12.07.2004, 19:07
Yes!.. Sex, a pancake, is angrily!

V
13.07.2004, 17:42
Herring, do not find or consider for a compliment, but I from you stick out.

medicus
14.07.2004, 20:04
Kak-that such bajku heard. That at one muzhik has ceased to stand. So he is not present to be upset - so on the contrary was delighted. Also spoke, that nakonets-that has felt the person! Before all constant troubles to search for someone. And here beauty - nakonets-that freedom... And in fact something in it or this is?! In fact where basically human energy that is spent? On service any, excuse, the extremity or end!?

Huch
15.07.2004, 06:47
medicus, you on a floor of a step with the happiness.

medicus
15.07.2004, 10:44
And to you of the same!