PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether really to meet good the man? Family of very few people suits (it is checked up...

val
08.07.2004, 18:15
Whether really to meet good the man? Family of very few people suits (it is checked up by experience). What to do or make - to live with unloved and the child, kot-yj sees abnormal attitudes or relations (I do not clash or conflict. He clashes or conflicts always) between the husband and the wife or to leave in anywhere? Your responses?

Ninel
10.07.2004, 08:50
Why in anywhere? Or you in jungle live? There Are friends, razvedenye husbands, there are parents, a hobby and other.
Again 25!

val
10.07.2004, 21:55
Perfectly - not in jungle certainly! And men where? Probably after seen (two times married) it would not be desirable the third! Sometimes I think, that the best will not be, though the worst is exact.

Leka
12.07.2004, 02:14
Better marriage or spoilage any, than bad.

Ninel
12.07.2004, 13:03
Weigh all pro and contra.
Can to you and without the man it is pleasant more?

Val
13.07.2004, 07:39
Ninel, thanks. Above conference is more interesting! I there too participate.

Dan
14.07.2004, 14:27
Yes realno, but you as I have understood choose idiots and skotin when it is necessary to choose between bad and good. You women as choose, if he abrupt and at it or him is a lot of friends, plus still beauties and rich. And why to not choose simply on heart? There Are good men, only a choice that for you, to take to not take, or to go in marriage or not!

IRISHA
15.07.2004, 09:03
Strange, around many remarkable men (it is checked up by EXPERIENCE)... And that is why you pulls on unworthy. Search for the answer in itself.