PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, there can be a remarkable sex plus respect a basis time or temporary, but...

JUlja
07.07.2004, 15:25
Tell or Say, there can be a remarkable sex plus respect a basis time or temporary, but GOOD RELATIONS? As at a married couple budujushchego at us is not present precisely (thought, talked, discussed... Too different), yes I also do not hurry up while in marriage (he - too)... And here to meet some times in a week it turns out very lovely... Here also I do not know, it is necessary to sever relations for the sake of illusive budujushchego "prince" or to enjoy a life... What thinks in this occasion?

Solo
08.07.2004, 00:12
JUlja, I think, that in marriage or spoilage there is no more important than remarkable sex, and more valuable, than respect:) So, perecheslennoe you, is excellent or different base for creation of family what there to speak about time or temporary attitudes or relations! If to you it is good together NOW, it is not necessary while to think about TOMORROW, it, it tomorrow, itself will come or step, and all becomes on the places. Rano-not early, raznye-not different. .naslazhdajsja a life, yours to attitudes or relations, your remarkable sex and if prince will appear on your horizon, unless you it or him not uvidete?:) Who knows, JUlja, that can about the prince you already and are familiar:)

Tatyana
10.07.2004, 08:11
oglasna with SOLO completely

Iriska
11.07.2004, 17:12
I tozh a consonant:)))

Hazhilina I.I.
15.07.2004, 06:43
Hello JUlja! The qualities Listed by you can form a basis both for time or temporary and for constant attitudes or relations. I met many very different pairs or steams which were quite happy the friend with durgom and similar durg on the friend which constantly swore. The mortgage good attitudes or relations in that how much or as far as the pair is compatible on naibloee to the important concepts for both, to vital values. For example, if she considers or counts, that the main thing are money, and he - cultural wealth. That such pair never najlet common language. Therefore you dejsvitelno do not need to hurry up and decide to throw all and to start to search for "prince" or to live so. .nuzhno simply to look narrowly, and the life will prompt all to you. To in total you kind! Irina Ivanovna