PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THAT WOULD be, BE MEN ACTUALLY ABSOLUTE OWNERS OF THE LIFE? - In...

b.yz-Cultural
03.07.2004, 19:51
THAT WOULD be, BE MEN ACTUALLY
ABSOLUTE OWNERS OF THE LIFE?
- On eighth of March would transfer or carry for February, twenty ninth. Time in four years still can be born or taken out it.
- The tie could be not fastened. And shirinku to not clasp or button.
- Plastic operation on augmentation of a female breast would be included into the program of free-of-charge medical insurance.
- All women would call equally - for simplicity in dialogue.
- All women would have an allergy on gold, jewels and furs of animals.
- In female noses there would be the special filters muffling smells of beer, sweat and an onion.
- Tiranozavrov would deduce or remove anew - that in a life was more adventures.
- At job the guy who is best plays Quk, automatically would become the chief.
- Cats would be authorized for holding only in two places: refrigeration cabinets of the Chinese restaurants and in shooting galleries - as targets.
- Each telephone set would be supplied by the device interrupting communication or connection in thirty seconds of conversation.
- Napkins and would remain not invented. Galoshes too.
- The steadfast view on a female bust at the first occurring would be regarded as an official declaration of love.
- For a fare in the left series with rate sixty kilometers at an o'clock would shoot on a place.
- To unbutton a fastener of a bra, it would be enough easy or light to blow at it or her.
- After the next stage of races " Formuly-1 " any interested person could porulit bolidom the winner.
- Married the daughter, mother automatically would forget about its or her existence.
Thus the problem of mothers-in-law would be solved finally.
- Instead of " a beer stomach or belly " " beer muscles " would grow.
- Perevorachivanie a kick of a little table with backgammons, checkers or blocks or monopoly automatically would mean your victory.
- In the beginning of transfer of news announcers would tell all fresh abusive jokes.
- Socks which always would exist only in pairs would be invented. Left by you in different places, they vigorously would creep up to each other.
- Kupalnik-bikini would be considered as an ideal suit for biznes-lady.
And not business too.
- Seats on toilet bowls would lean back upwards right after how from them rose.
- In each bar there would be folding beds for those who is not going to today from here to leave.
- Garbage packages would leave or abandon the house independently. On them would be properly napoddat a leg or foot enough.
- Monthly at women would be once a year. During opening a fishing season.
- Nobody would concern to what is too serious.

JUlka
04.07.2004, 16:53
:))) as addition to " to Rules of behaviour in soul or douche " if who remembers It:))

nesmejana
05.07.2004, 08:19
Nagovoril-that, has told) If put punktiki before each desire, I could comment!

nesmejana
05.07.2004, 22:42
JUlka! You today here in broad daylight! It is class!)

kuka
06.07.2004, 13:14
KSTA, for many men and now - except for perhaps physiological neizbezhnostej, which last - practically ALL IN THE SAME WAY:))) as it is described above:)))

b.yz
07.07.2004, 12:56
2: it is not necessary to make comments anything, it shjutka humour taka, all I make laugh you, paamash)))
2: I do not know, give the link, or here throw

Herring
08.07.2004, 15:29
))) it is ridiculous.) and thanks God, what is it not so.) And here if women would be true mistresses of this world the world would be more pleasant, than man's..

kuka
09.07.2004, 14:18
Selyodk, it is such delusion......
What for it is necessary - such otvetstvennossssstt...

JUlka
10.07.2004, 13:45
nesmejana I here accidently:) Here only has returned snovo, in the street dubak terrible! Biz, on the bill corrected " in soul or douche ". It here in konfe was, likely you still nebylo, we with all the heart posmejalis if there is a desire return, mozh you will find, and me laziness... But it is fair!:)

nesmejana
11.07.2004, 12:09
I too) Though - soon am already run off accidently - phone should be released or exempted: the husband should call!

kuka
12.07.2004, 08:02
And how it is correct - behaviour in soul or douche? Or in soul or douche?
Whether also there are here archives?

b.yz
12.07.2004, 19:02
2: absolutely is not present! At everyone roda-a floor the reserving. The first reserving at zhenshchin-the house, family, children. Without it or this I personally consider or count the woman not taken place. And at the man the first prednaznachenie-money to earn!))) without it or this he too nesostojalsja. And everyones otkorjachki-destiny plohoj-do not roll.

JUlka
14.07.2004, 05:16
Cook on the bill of archives I not in a course.. Simply try or taste will return on konfe back. And " Rules of behaviour in soul or douche " for men and women separately was:) nesmejana catch the answer to greetings:) I Say goodbye see you in the evening!

nesmejana
14.07.2004, 18:38
Well JUlka, has puzzled people! You Represent, how much it or him to wind off back will have, it was one month ago!) and you greetings has departed!

b.yz
15.07.2004, 05:20
I " Behind glass " looked, Sashu and Margoshu. - to mine it is wrong they there itself order or conducted. As hermaphrodites joyful.)))