PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We quarrel with the husband iz-for trifles, and every day it becomes all nev...

Tatyana.
12.07.2004, 16:59
We quarrel with the husband iz-for trifles, and every day it becomes all nevynosimee. If still recently I could not transfer or carry separation from it or him at all do not put, now I am pleased, that I can have a rest from it or him on days off, when he goes to roditejam (though earlier we went together!).
The matter is that he wants, that I all time was at it or him in submission that understood it or him from a half-word, with poluvzgljada. I very much like it or him and for the sake of it or him is ready on everything, but its or his constant reproaches become intolerable. I at heart very mild and silent person, but I am upset iz-for any trifles. I have grown without parents and the love of the husband compensates me its or her disadvantage of the childhood. But when he shouts at me, me starts to bang for insult and as it seems to me, unfair charges. At me except for it or him anybody is not present, all that I have in a life I is obliged to him. But such state of dependence, similar, is the reason of that my husband becomes for me the despot. I very much like it or him and, despite of everything, I wish to be with it or him, but I want, that our life was quieter, and with me respected more. The doctor, prompt, what to me to do or make?
The child seems to me, that, be born he now, could change the attitude or relation of the husband to me. I know, what during pregnancy he will not torment me, will protect me (or the child?), whether but an output or exit it from position or I all life with it or him shall be excruciated?

Bobrov A.E.
14.07.2004, 01:25
The boring from the husband is usual is connected by that he does not feel sufficient care. I repeat, does not feel, though you can be and predostavlete it or her in full. At you two ways - or postoratsja to make the care of the husband more sensitive for it or him that he began to value her or it. Or to start to defend the rights. It is necessary to begin in this case with quiet ascertaining a situation and analysis mutual pritenzy. Do not forget to speak that does not satisfy you in itself. Then speech also will go about the compromise.

Mum
15.07.2004, 04:51
Know, certainly with children you will not be covered, BUT: (how much years are not known to your marriage or spoilage) there comes the moment, when mutual relations TY-I. JA-YOU start to ferment, as wine inside of the closed vessel and then breaks a fuse! The child takes up parent emotions, and sometimes simply there is no time to clash or conflict, time, forces and desires!
All - to a miscellaneous, but at us in family often do not have opportunity to have a good long talk with the husband thoroughly, to discuss something iz-that children of it or this do not give! And in general, the child is a protection of the woman, its or her salvage from cycling on the husband on the one hand, and dependences psychological from it or him - with another.