PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My guy constantly said lies to me and enraged me, built of itself small malch...

marina
09.07.2004, 03:52
My guy constantly said lies to me and enraged me, built of itself the little boy, he received huge pleasure to deduce or remove me from itself(himself). I have left.
I do not understand such behaviour. Someone it can can explain?

Anyuta
10.07.2004, 01:28
Have correctly made that have left. Forgive or excuse it or him for that that he such - and go forward. The person says lies - when he is not self-assured, he does not like itself(himself) such what he is actually; to you it is not necessary the man which does not like and does not respect with itself. So forward! On light of full perfect people!

b.yz
11.07.2004, 06:36
And che here to explain? Said lies + built = took pleasure. There are some inexplicable things! At us in Russia such it is a lot of!))) Rasstalas-also has correctly made!

CHih
11.07.2004, 18:49
Instead of you could it or him in something suppress? At all not giving itself of the report in it or this? I shall explain the idea: if it or him in the childhood parents in severity and steady obedience, he, probably, found a way out to make - to the by means of some cunning and lie. And if in something such situation has repeated for it or him at dialogue with you he it is conscious or neosoznanno could resort to same tactics.

Herring
13.07.2004, 01:12
And what already a difference, time have left))) Let now does or makes, that wants, what to you before)))) Not all dislocations of brains needs to be understood business)

CHih
13.07.2004, 14:41
No to try to understand - it is necessary. At least that next time the nobility that it is necessary to do or make.

Asya
15.07.2004, 00:48
Well here sometimes it is necessary to say lies to the person if he does not wish to accept surrounding validity such what is. That is inadequately reacts, longly saws, then constantly recollects your offences instead of the help one reproaches - then for avoidance of superfluous stresses - you say lies. How was at you?

NN
15.07.2004, 02:39
Marina and for what to you the friend who says lies and scoffs at you? It is necessary to you? Have correctly made, that have thrown it or him. The sadism - here is how it is called, when mock at other person and it is pleasant to you.