PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Yesterday has sent the report, but it or him pochemu-that have removed, and so h...

Hope
08.07.2004, 18:49
Hello. Yesterday has sent the report, but it or him pochemu-that have removed, and so it would be desirable to hear advice or councils of the psychologist and visitors! It is necessary to repeat. I do not know how to act or arrive? At us with the husband dissonance. We are married more than 10 years. Long time there were constant quarrels, maybe, we simply ustali from them? And more I have ceased to believe him. Some days we snim did not see, and yesterday sat on different rooms, everyone has been was engaged in the business. And the most awful, that it almost did not touch me. The cold and alienation became habitual, I do not feel love from its part, from it or him. I would not like to live with it or him only on a habit, I the alive person and want love. At us with it or him few the general or common interests, already seem, that only the child connects or binds us. I do not know, how to me to act or arrive? To change something vnashih attitudes or relations we time tried and not. Really it is the extremity or end, to me it is terrible, we had a good family! What to do or make - to continue to live, hoping for the best or all to tear off and try to begin a new life? Only do not delete, pozhaljsta, my report!!!

Olga
11.07.2004, 07:03
I, certainly, not the psychologist, but for 14 years of home life there were also attacks of love, such, that sit tears I pour: " and suddenly he does not like me, as I it or him!? " - there were also same, as at you now, moments of alienation. I then quite seriously thought, that than such life with the person to whom absolutely you feel nothing it is better to divorce... Therefore, it is as though banal has not sounded, do not hurry up, all at you will be adjusted!

Belief.
14.07.2004, 14:22
Try to abstract. Probably you to itself all napridumyvali. Try to find to itself what nibud employment or occupation on soul or douche which could divide or undresse with your husband. Sports, travel, concerts, a collecting...
In semjnoj lives are possible or probable any steps of development of mutual relations. Similar, you on one of them...

Hope
14.07.2004, 21:59
Thanks, girls! At us the moment of alienation was too tightened or delayed. A second year we cannot normally live and communicate. And in addition in sex all has deteriorated, though the bed always was a place where quarrels and insults were forgotten. To abstract I too tried, but it is impossible to live under one roof as two another's persons. If we are reconciled, the world proceeds no more than week. I shall try to wait a little more, but I hope only for a miracle. At all I do not know, that should occur or happen, that we "have repaired" our attitudes or relations!