PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Advise me what to do or make. At my wife (or at me:...

Dmitry
08.07.2004, 18:18
Hello the doctor! Advise me what to do or make. At my wife (or at me:-) two strangenesses:
1. Almost each time before acceptance of nutrition pulls it or her in a toilet " on big " (excuse for details)
2. Concerning me, her all time is colder. e. The same temperature seems to us enough different on sensations. To her is always colder than me. If I can sleep in the summer without a blanket it is necessarily necessary for her in chto-to be wrapped up a string. Similarly at acceptance of a joint bath: water which for me seems normal, to her is cool, and that in which to her is normal, I in her am simple I can not to be longly - too hotly.
With what it is connected, it is bad or is normal? If it is bad, how to treat, what to do or make?

Herring
10.07.2004, 08:26
Anything strange in it or this is not present, these are specific features of perception. And in common to take a bath negigienichno-if so to you like water protsedury-that choose douche.)

SHantel
11.07.2004, 08:39
And there can be it at you a problem under the name " causeless excitements "? Simply at different people a different thermoregulation of an organism. .est merzljaki and there are walruses. All on a miscellaneous. And who when is pulled in a toilet, with it in general especially individually. Take itself for a ride Less.

Huch
11.07.2004, 22:30
Dmitry, the lowered pressure at your wife.
Earlier spoke: If at the wife of a leg or foot cold, means babbling or idle)) Most likely at you small intervals between acceptance of nutrition, and its or his quantity or amount) is not poorly important

Bobrov A.E.
13.07.2004, 09:07
Most likely your wife has some features psihovegetativnoj regulations, in particular by way of a thermoregulation and a peristalsis of an intestine. In it or this she differs from you. And here it is bad or good to tell or say difficultly. If to her it to live does not stir or prevent, - in any way...

Anna-herring
14.07.2004, 19:41
Can and is not hygienic, but it is pleasant.