PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The love is... The love will be always... Without love the life is empty... That who n...

SHantel
10.07.2004, 01:12
The love is... The love will be always... Without love the life is empty... That who does not like that is dead... All most perfect in this life is anyhow connected about love... .a those who do not believe in it or her, or do not dare to like, and vljubljatsja again even if with them have acted or arrived again, those deprive with themselves only... Then it is better to die at once.
Love is a many splendid things... love lifts us up where we belong. .all you need is love..

Huch
11.07.2004, 11:23
neverju to the eyes!!!. Dochenka washing has appeared, where you were?)

SHantel
12.07.2004, 06:00
Papulja!!! * * yes here you understand, worked on a field of art... .6 times a week, since 9.30 mornings till 10.30 evenings... In liked GITIS... .a on Saturday director's job to hand over... So, that time is not present.

Huch
12.07.2004, 08:54
Doleko you will go, I am good you have advanced in this life) First time I see the woman who so longly holds a rage in itself... Than you I so have salted or have done a bad turn, my girl?)

SHantel
13.07.2004, 21:39
Kuma... .ja I shall never be disappointed in love... To that for me love it not tolo sex. .ljubov too wide and volumetric concept. chto-to cease to feel it or her....

Herring
14.07.2004, 10:13
Kuma. .davaj we with you as old sceptics shall leave young idealists to acquire own experience...) at us the love, at us she grown old))))

Huch to the Herring and Kuma
14.07.2004, 17:59
Sex at you silent,
Slow and boring,
Sad and dense.)