PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, ljudi-i-i-and!!! What for in army it were necessary for the soldier 200 $, at...

Unfortunate
08.07.2004, 08:12
Prompt, ljudi-i-i-and!!! What for in army it were necessary for the soldier 200 $, and in 3 weeks he should come. And I know, what is it money not on clothes and not on meal. Simply so he never would ask, he such person. Here I do not know, to send him of money or not. And suddenly that of money for narcotics or for something? And he serves in the country, where 6000 rbl. - beshennye money. Help or assist, advise how to act or arrive.

The censor
09.07.2004, 12:39
Well here as easy as shelling pears. If he sergeant also holds a post of the chief of any equipment room (radio station, telephone, relejka), the chief of calculation or the driver all stock and ZIPS being on balance of station, the equipment or installation, the instrument or the machine or car write down on it or him. To the extremity or end of service all it potihonichku is plundered by the same soldiers, praparshchikami or officers. Term has come to pass technics or technical equipment, and there nedosdacha. All can be written off or copied it, or to buy or purchase. For the first case the bribe (t is necessary. e. Money), and for the second especially. Well and more two extreme and not enough the probable variant, demand money abrupt grandfathers (if he not in authority) or has broken to "spirit" a head and it is necessary to cover business.

The censor
09.07.2004, 20:25
P. S. Only be not frightened, I have described the most terrible variants.

11.07.2004, 07:48
Not pori ahineju, what grandfathers, what stock, for stock put or plant, instead of buy. The odd fellow was simply lost in a reality: dembelsky a picture album, abrupt PSH with all furnish, the overcoat there is costs or stands money. To it or this attribute kozhannyj a chest (suitcase) or a bag, a sports suit, krasovki, - here to you and $ 200. Otpishite to him what send this money cannot even if all will sell in the house if will insist, send it or him CHchYOyoRrTtUu, such son to not be necessary for you. As the extremest case - has blown in maps,-on a demobilization there is nothing, here they and pout, in it or this sluchie too not vysylyjte, vyvernitsja and if is not present - will go will steal, it or him will plant or put, will not play next time.

Natka
12.07.2004, 04:40
And can, from it or him extort, threatening with physical violence?

The visitor
13.07.2004, 15:30
Send, if is. Will return - will explain. I think, that knows a situation if with babkami at you has strained. And if asks - it is necessary to help or assist. The son vse-taki.

The censor
14.07.2004, 14:54
5, you vidat, the friend, served in a wind band. Tady, certainly, on a sports suit)))