PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Abstractly to philosophize not so interestingly, but Suddenly whom will interest....

She
26.06.2004, 15:06
Abstractly to philosophize not so interestingly, but
Suddenly whom will interest.
What do you think of the nature and consequences of envy?

For "IT"
28.06.2004, 04:10
I was not mistaken in the judgements early, the pseudo-psychologist!!!

She
28.06.2004, 17:43
Here it is not accepted to offend. And I stick out here that something new to learn or find out. At job I, at job;
And as I work in on-line, time free is.
It is possible, certainly, kinoshki to look or see, but here it is interesting to me. And you if actually wished goods, so would not communicate. When will be in normal mood, esteem, please, that wrote, you are not right. And the question about envy me actually interests.

Natalia
30.06.2004, 03:23
To me the interesting idea has just come, and the history about envy from my life is more correct. A quantity of months back we with my old girlfriend have become pregnant during one time, I from the liked husband, and she from married men. Sat and silently marked or celebrated ours of pregnancy. She has been very upset by that is pregnant not from from whom it would be necessary, but there's nothing to be done. Obort in our comprehensions wildness or absurdity, t. ch. Every day were called back and exchanged feelings, in general, than will have. She constantly repeated, well here, do not compare, at you series the husband liking, and I. I always calmed or abirritated it or her and passed to a subject of perfect creation. After a while I, all of a sudden, have an abortion. .ja some time in dipressii. Has soon decided to arrive to the pregnant girlfriend and suddenly I observe strange, otchuzhdyonnoe the attitude or relation to, to me even a stomach or belly have not shown. I have been very surprised, and to me this situation till now is not clear. Girlfriends at me are not present this more. She does not call to me some months. What is it envy??? But in fact the most ridiculous, that I in this situation have suffered and for it or her was pleased, and something sympathized about itself. Even itself being the pregnant woman came to her with a heap vkusnjatiny. Such here history. I consider or count, what is it its or her envy, and it seems to me, that envy should be bypassed the party or side.

ksy
01.07.2004, 03:55
Envy, Envy in my opinion happens 2 types, white (As at kogoto it is good, I so for them am glad, I to myself too so want) and black (as at them it is good, and at me it is bad, Well why at them instead of at me, reptiles, let it or him too it will be bad as to me).
White envy creative, the drive of progress,
Black beastliness full. It basically as laziness, 1. Laziness by something to do or make, give the machine or car for this purpose izobretyom. 2. Laziness by something I shall not do, do or make, do;do, make;make, make it, on kogoto I shall fall down.

She
01.07.2004, 19:50
Gde-that I heard opinion, that envy can be a good stimulator to self-improvement. It seems to me doubtful. And in general I consider or count, that envy - awful feeling. It all is characteristic (in this or that form) or there are exceptions?

She
02.07.2004, 21:12
By the way, maybe, Ksy.
I, can, into nonsense I shall get, but on Lazarevu and the rest, there is simply envy and everything, and harm at a power level all the same to be put or rendered, where it is less, gle it is more.

ksy
04.07.2004, 06:19
I can not that word I use (it is necessary to check up in the dictionary) But how the pure or clean pleasure for someone can harm? Though and a power level I also do not believe

Zoe
04.07.2004, 10:58
Oh, dear or expensive devchonochki! Well does not happen at envy of color, believe, I not too have a little lived. _ the phenomenon very disgusting. 1. Eats the envious person, 2. Energetically a lot of harm brings envied (the person can even strongly be ill).
We do or make conclusions: better the given concept to not suffer, and if it is unintentional _ nemedlja from itself.

She
04.07.2004, 12:56
Yes slovo-that that. And it is a lot of among your friends same as you by way of pleasure for others? Can, you are simple exception =))

She
05.07.2004, 08:36
And I here think: can we kak-that on a gauge we speak " as I envy you "?? Is easier it to tell or say, than " as I for you am glad ". In the second case I shall fish something personal it is cut.??

ksy
06.07.2004, 21:15
I do not know, but I know one when I have moved to the USA, it has been amazed or struck, how much or as far as people are kinder, can from the best financial position, here and began to study at them to help or assist and be pleased for others

She
07.07.2004, 06:12
I such in England have met, and here in Germany - it is a lot of envy. Voobshche-that, it, probably, from concrete society depends. And there is, and at us is. Looking with whom you communicate.

Zoe
08.07.2004, 16:58
Za-border people little bit other, my sons live in Canada. There there is no time for envy, but they aspire not to be worse, than local. At us the person is easier for envying, than most to borrow or occupy in kind affairs. She, I am always pleased and not only for girlfriends when at all of them it is healthy, all turns out. You can speak: " My God, how I envy you? ", but in a subconscious mind and an idea for envy you do not suppose? And who prevents to tell or say simply: " I am proud of you, the girlfriend and me it is joyful on soul or douche! "?

She
10.07.2004, 01:16
Me since the childhood have disaccustomed nm this phrase bad to speak, the blessing to me with parents has carried:) Know, I probably nik shall change, and even "this or it" have called, and to read kak-that prikolno.

Zoe
10.07.2004, 08:22
Change, and that you do not know as well as to address. It is glad for magnificent parents, and how old are you, docha?

=
11.07.2004, 06:03
Alesya I, and me 24. Adult already:) the Naive little fool I seem, probably, simply carried to me on a life with people.:)

Zoe
12.07.2004, 17:54
Alesya so it is more pleasant... To my senior son 24, but I not so am old... And you the normal girl, but listen to my words in occasion of men.

Zoe
13.07.2004, 16:57
Alesyas, you 78 years? In what month was born?

Alesya
14.07.2004, 14:47
Yes, 78 go, on July, 24th. A lion. And for advice or councils - thanks huge, me kak-that is strange, has listened in fact.
:))