PDA

Просмотр полной версии : hochetsja advice or council from proffesionalov or visitors who collided or faced with similar...

Valentina
08.07.2004, 19:03
hochetsja advice or council from proffesionalov or visitors who collided or faced with a similar situation. We have quarrelled with the husband, and I consider or count, that he is not right, and he probably, chtoja. We have agreed to go on a summer residence, he has come from job (I already have bought or purchased many products in calculation, that together we we go), has told or said that is borrowed or occupied and will not go and has laid down to sleep not having explained the reason and not having agreed about what. As for me there waited then, I have taken bags and have dragged their itself. On a trace put has arrived together with a daughter as she there was ill. Have called, my mum with bags, I with the child, he has left, has looked or seen, who and poshl, has laid down on a sofa. It was one week ago. Since then, we talk only on need, he or shouts at me or silent, behaves as if I was not present. I too all over again as did or made, have been very offended, but have then broken myself and became govort with it or him, to repeat the question easy few times while he will deign to respond me, but all the same bellowed, have bought or purchased to him its or his liked ice-cream when has remained with a daughter on pair hours, but the result is not present. What to do or make? The husband certainly at me not Saccharum, but I know, that experiences, but it or him prokljataja pride does not allow him to solve a problem.

Olga
11.07.2004, 02:54
And vy-that it than have offended?

Natalia
11.07.2004, 18:18
Surrenders, you in many respects are guilty. Probably, shouted at the husband, have offended it or him. Well saw, that he not in mood has come, would give a drink tea or have suggested pivka to drink together, then would tell or say, that on a summer residence without it or him it will be boring, would go as pretty without any scandal. Learn to respect with interests and moods of the husband and to operate or control them peace by.

The anonym
12.07.2004, 09:13
At it or him a problem where that. Not trozhte it or him. Do not saw. Give time - itself will calm down.

Valentina
14.07.2004, 13:24
About chaj-it is correct also the rest too. In general and I do or make, well almost always. And here likely nerves have brought. We yesterday have found out attitudes or relations. He at me in general sensitive. If that, holds in itself and goes distended. He has taken offence, that I have not asked about the reason of its or his impossibility to go and at once was up in arms against it or him. In a general law in something, but also itself could tell or say easy to me. It is good, that is with whom to share, en being afraid, that about it or this will speak all court yard on a trace put. Has expressed, and it became easier also an output or exit it became clearly visible. Thanks all.