PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 2, 5 years I meet with muzhchioj which is married. I too married. Both of us...

Lija
13.07.2004, 16:14
2, 5 years I meet with muzhchioj which is married. I too married. Both of us have created the families so to say " on beremennnosti " in dostatochnno an early age. I know, that he will not leave the family, I too am afraid of main recesses in fact to me of 25 years, and I already second time married. I understand what further to continue otnnoshenija senselessly, but I can not break off the first the attitude or relation t. To. He very much cares about mene and oche mogo time spends with me. But further I e can live dvojoj a life, at mennja on this ground have already begun ervnye frustration. How leave this situation I can not to think up. Help or assist!

Bobrov A.E.
14.07.2004, 05:56
For decision-making and fulfilment of an act neohodima the certain emotional job. Except for you anybody cannot make it or her. And help or assist you the psychotherapist can, to kotormu on reception obviously you and should address personally.

Xenia
14.07.2004, 10:49
I meet the friend 2.5 years. He is married. It or he and up to me besides the wife had many women, but with me he like would calm down. I am more younger for 15 years. But one year ago he to me has changed (if it it is possible so to name) with mine rovesnitsej. Thus spoke, what is it was fleetingly, simply did not see me longly (I was on business trip) and to him it was lonely. I yet did not experience such tragedy (and I in fact from the husband have left having met it or him). Now like that's all right but I cannot believe him and constantly I exasperate with jealousy: where when with whom? I LIKE it or him! Also I am afraid to lose! Whether there Is an output or exit or it is better rasstatja (from the wife he will not leave). My daughter from it or him without mind or wit, he about us very much cares, so still anybody about us did not care