PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The interesting situation develops at me in a life! My candidate for spouses resh...

Levesta
29.06.2004, 08:34
The interesting situation develops at me in a life! My candidate for spouses has solved pootkrovennichat and has admitted the disadvantage: it appears, he directly informs, that can descend or go "on the left" to aggravate the sensations, but will by all means return to me as the family is sacred. Misters of the man how to regard such frankness?...

Huch
30.06.2004, 22:44
Normally, only what for about it or this to speak, above it or this it is necessary to reflect!

Lajza
02.07.2004, 12:50
Tell or Say to him at the next occurring, that you at once were not solved, but after some considering, vse-taki have decided to respond him frankness on otkrovennot: in fact the woman too can descend or go without ceremony on the left and thus fine understanding, that the family is the most dear or expensive to it or her, and she never will throw it or her. Reaction will not be slow to be shown, I assure you. Absolutely muzhiks razbestjalis - to toughen that is necessary discipline, and not only that they are going to to go on the left so the impudence in it or this openly still or even suffices them to admit.

The man
03.07.2004, 21:21
To regard it is possible odnoznachno-unwillingness to frame with you family.

Anna
04.07.2004, 00:11
It is good, that he it has told or said! More such people. Now you know, that at you will be in marriage or spoilage. If it does not approach or suit you, it is necessary or to agree, that he will concede in this question, or to not marry, well or you concede. At least, now - you know. Think. Success! poskriptum: Lajza, it seems to me, that the person has told or said to discuss this question before wedding, instead of after. It seems to me, that it would be not better, if he hid all life that does not wish to sleep always with one.

Lajza for Anna.
04.07.2004, 09:40
Probably, and it is good, that he has started talking about it or this. And most likely, from my point of view, he wished not only to learn or find out its or her reaction to such behaviour of men, but also its or her view to similar behaviour of women - why and is not present.
That he so considers or counts and at it or him yet does not mean such outlooks on life, that he also will conduct itself(himself) in marriage or spoilage. What sing songs about eternal fidelity is much more often disappoint or simply are silent, and then us unpleasantly surprise, and all because such category of people is more inclined aspires to catch a forbidden fruit.

C
05.07.2004, 00:55
If you are absolutely assured, that you too will not pull on the left, it is not known, on what prichinam-that, certainly, can keep silent. .no all zhe-admit to him it or this too... .posle weddings))))))))

The mouse
05.07.2004, 18:23
Well the Herring, you posovetuete-)))... To tell or say such to the husband after wedding, means to doom itself to constant jealousy and mistrust from its or his party or side.

Lajza
06.07.2004, 17:11
And the Herring at us the adventurous: correctly, how much that life - the groom has surprised before wedding, she it or him is after, has married, has there and then divorced, the life boils, to miss there is no time, but will recollect that then)))).

Vlad
08.07.2004, 01:07
GOAT!!!

Herring
08.07.2004, 07:09
Correctly, let does not trust, let muchaetsja-he will have no time to look on the left, and potom-the man only then the woman and wants, when for it or her is restless)

The mouse for the Herring
09.07.2004, 09:01
And here you are not right. If in family there is no trust there is no also a family (when she raspadetsja-it only a matter of time)

Anna
10.07.2004, 23:30
On the last 4 statements: friends, I have changed to the husband and have told or said to him about it or this, and anything, he has not ceased to me from it or this to trust. So at you the information incorrect. On the bill of that he wants (in the statement of a herring) so some husbands have a foolish habit to not want or wish the wives after change, and up to such degree, what even get divorced. Success all!

Vlad-
12.07.2004, 06:47
It is not over yet. We shall be we shall see as at All of you will be, he has ceased to trust or not.

The mouse for Anna
13.07.2004, 01:41
Well also have in vain told, if change, that, even, hold tongue for zubami-). To undermine trust of the person very easily. He has forgiven or excused you, but whether he here begins to trust you as before?

Lajza for Anna.
14.07.2004, 10:13
Yes here what not lady, ljubitelnitsa acute sensations as I shall look or see: with fire play, doing or making painfully to the spouse doubly. Having changed also tell to him about it or this. You that, psychologically test it or him, or check on durability of feelings. And you never thought of that cause him a pain as was acutely cut its or his vanity, and attitudes or relations thus put on an edge of the razor. Though, now you can tell or say, that glavnee and sincerity and frankness in family is the most important. Only here all this only in fairy tales happens, actually, the truth far not always is not necessary. I not a supporter of strict views and principles in attitudes or relations, fine understand, that in a life there can be different circumstances, and all we are alive people. And to forbid anything and never I shall be, for the interdiction only provokes to more often to give in to temptations. But to lose belief and trust I do not want. And as to make it it is possible only having learned or having found out for certain about the facts, I always speak: " I do not know also the nobility I do not want ". Therefore, if my second half gde-that will wag, let will try, that it is not has reached or not cunning me, and if nothing manages to be hidden, so it is better, in my comprehension, to sit and to not try. And the situation when he will come and will openly tell to me about everything, associates only with loss at it or him sensible mind. And more: never I shall believe, that normal the man absolutely easy can apprehend such information from the wife, and that behind it or this there will be no consequences, if not at once, then. Unless you to him are absolutely indifferent, or he ordinary podkabluchnik then there is other question - what for to spend time for a life with it or him. Though, at all families the strangenesses. With which you do not cease to be surprised.