PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Where to find forces, to let go in peace the one who for sensible reasons t...

Tier
05.07.2004, 22:33
Where to find forces, to let go in peace the one who for sensible reasons does not approach or suit you, but to you are already strongly adhered?...

Huch
07.07.2004, 01:44
It is necessary to let you go in peace, instead of THAT.

Tier-Jimmy
08.07.2004, 16:25
To someone to leave certainly it is easier, but thus you use other person who in turn becomes attached to you...

Well here
09.07.2004, 07:42
I to you for a long time govoril-communicate to the clever person (well here with me, for example)))

kuka-> well here
09.07.2004, 18:27
And with clever as you how to communicate it is necessary? In sense - sensibly to argue?:)))))))))

kuka-> jimmi
10.07.2004, 18:20
Well again here you are too physiologic. Give better about vareniki-zhareniki:))) So before a cherry to freeze - you it or her where you take? Itself on a tree you grow up?
:))))))))))))))))))))))

Tier
11.07.2004, 15:59
One business - to ask from someone advice or council or to use someone's voluntary given help, an another matter - to use the person, it is good to you concerning, foreknowing, that is serious he to you is not necessary. At me on a life develops so, that or I remain in friendly attitudes or relations not passing on close, or it starts to move in family attitudes or relations and if for any reasons I with the partner shall leave it is always very morbid. I am not able to concern thoughtlessly to such things and can therefore to me as a rule there are people, for which our attitudes or relations too not one-day. And now to me I is bad iz-that the person who series which very much liked me to which I have become attached, thinks of joint family with me, and I simply physically feel, what is it " not " and that sooner or later we rasstanemsja.

Tier- Here
12.07.2004, 21:43
So I also try))) Or you want pismetso?

Well here
14.07.2004, 08:37
Write.