PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whom children were ill or sick with a rubella? Than to treat - to smear? The doctor only tomorrow will be...

nesmejana
29.06.2004, 15:47
Whom children were ill or sick with a rubella? Than to treat - to smear? The doctor only tomorrow will be...

Tier
01.07.2004, 02:58
You are assured about a rubella? At me just the child something otbolel - snachalo has been told or said, that an angina, then in a week after occurrence of an eruption, that a scarlatina, and in 10 days of reception of antibiotics have got to the third doctor who has told or said, what is it there was a rubella. Today have handed over the analysis of a blood, like on it or him;them it was possible to define or determine that at us. So do not hurry up.

nesmejana
01.07.2004, 23:47
At us in a garden quarantine so there have infected..

Tier
02.07.2004, 03:39
And at us at school and the scarlatina and a rubella were, so can you in sadike is still simple not a full spectrum. In any case do not twitch up to the doctor.

nesmejana
03.07.2004, 09:46
I do not twitch, simply I know, that as soon as I shall tell or say to him, that in a garden a rubella, he and will put this diagnosis! So for it or him to wait?

Tier
04.07.2004, 08:20
I not the big expert in connection with a rubella but if it is defined or determined under the analysis of a blood I would make all over again this analysis, and then already would treat, if any spets. Measures are necessary. In any case recover!

Well here
05.07.2004, 15:52
nesmejana, well here skazhi-and here the psychologist? Write to a nursery kakuju-nt... Or in " N D "

nesmejana - well votu
06.07.2004, 03:41
Again you swear?)) in. has already written! And here I write, because here many with children, something can will prompt!

oshn
07.07.2004, 10:46
These muzhiks!!! They only also know what to swear and teach. Well, tell or say, that you do not know, or does not excite you pryshchiki on a body of the another's child. No, it is necessary in d... mo to lower or omit prinarodno. Here for it I also hate myself.>: (!!!

Hrjun
08.07.2004, 19:14
nesmejana, has asked mum. I quote: the first sign krasnuhi-augmentation zadne-cervical and occipital lymphonoduses, kltorye remain increased during 10 14 days. The eruption melkopjatnistaja also does not merge, saved 2 3 days. The acute management, as a rule, is not required, except for cases with a serious hyperthermia. At easy or light;mild and srednetjazheloj forms of disease of patients there can be houses. Specific therapy of a rubella is not present. Pathogenetic treatment is if necessary spent.

nesmejana
09.07.2004, 19:23
Thanks, Hrjunchik!) And to smear an eruption it is necessary with nothing? And how much days before full convalescence?

Well vot-nesmejane
11.07.2004, 03:59
Here the some people prjam-taki pret with curiosity... .ne doprutsja!))))))

Hrjun
12.07.2004, 20:15
nesmejana, mum speaks, that it is impossible to smear with anything, same not a chicken pox. Only during a rash and at rising rate. Above 37 hold the kid (or malyshku?) in bed. It is necessary to give him vitamin C. If a boring in glazah-to not read and telik-ni-!! The Rubella will give lifelong immunity. Are ill or sick from 7 days up to 2 h weeks. Well, whom else that hurts? The doctor to cause or call necessarily.

nesmejana
13.07.2004, 06:47
Thanks, the exhaustive answer!) kiss mum for me)

The man from the next bench
13.07.2004, 11:58
Izvenite, Dear, and gemoroj you do not treat?:)

Hrjun
14.07.2004, 08:36
We treat ALL. Approach or suit, get, substitute... But the main thing in this business profilaktika-you sit much. Behind a computer. Here and result: - ((