PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has found the husband behind correspondence on the Internet with the woman. Probably, time wants already...

nadja
27.06.2004, 13:08
Has found the husband behind correspondence on the Internet with the woman.
Probably, wishes to diversify a life already. How to concern to it or this, considering, what I jealous and not y longly to build of myself indifferent to these or it not to absolutely harmless pranks (he prefers to communicate with ladies from our city, obviously hoping on an occurring not so virtual?

Red
28.06.2004, 16:54
That you have found are a terrible crime. It is necessary zakatit to the husband a hysterics, to demand explanations, assurances of love to you and promises to you to not change. The husband deprive with pocket money (suddenly for someone will spend?), it is less behind it or him look after, let goes dirty and dirty that precisely nobody has paid attention to it or him. Besides it is quite good to not let out or not release its or his one of the house. The Internet needs to be disconnected or be switched-off - there is nothing him to do or make there. Or let there does or makes something useful, instead of with women corresponds. Still or even well to employ the private or individual detective that watched or kept up the husband when you have no such opportunity.

Elena
30.06.2004, 03:20
And you think why the husband searches dialogue with others?
Can you have got its or his jealousy and cavils? You when last time admitted to him love.

Alisa
01.07.2004, 09:43
In general that in it or this, most likely, no trouble is not present. The only thing in this history as that is unpleasant, that women - from vashngo cities. And you in general asked the husband, what for he does or makes it, with what purpose? If he does not put a problem or task with them to meet, why all of them from your city? Why it so essentially?

liska
01.07.2004, 17:58
It is bad. Searches for something the newcomer. Concern as to change.

Inna
02.07.2004, 02:47
Happens, at me the husband too corresponded (and can, and now, I do not know). I as have found out - to me it became bad. To be silent I never was able, have talked. He has told or said, that anything "such" in it or this does not see, I supposedly too can. Well, I can - forward. I have placed the smart photo on one site where he likes to get acquainted, moreover have carried - she there on the first page couple of days hung, holidays were. Letters has come pieces 20, the husband, certainly, saw, too to me under a pseudonym has written - poperepisyvalis with it or him a little bit, it was interesting. More shortly, the result - at me now is one good friend (virtual) and three - simply to communicate. And the main thing - me began to spit absolutely, whether my husband corresponds with someone. And he but every evening asks, that to me write:). Try or taste! Happiness to you.

Dan
02.07.2004, 21:01
I support or maintain Inna. Only virtual attitudes or relations - same it is boring in fact. And what if in slovoah it is rather weak and in practice umelets? What for ogrnichivatsja, in a reasonable measure certainly.;)

man
03.07.2004, 09:56
I DO NOT SUPPORT or I MAINTAIN INNU! It is dangerous. Easy or light;mild flirtation of your husband it is very easy or light can pererasti in the real novel. Be in earnest to it or this. He will speak certainly to you that does not change also it of simply prank. But remind him - that such attitude or relation To YOU offends you, and there where there is a love there should not be such attitude or relation. He humiliates you the virtual adventures, that not noticing. So if does not notice - tell or say to him directly.

man
03.07.2004, 21:59
P. S. Red - the good fellow. Listen to its or her opinion. The truth completely to follow its or her advice or councils - it is necessary to be the strong woman with strong feelings to the husband.

] or atjushka
05.07.2004, 14:04
I so corresponded with the man from Bulgaria. He zhenat-synts then there were 4 years. Very longly we spoke about attitudes or relations between the man and the woman. He spoke, that never changed to the wife, that he for this purpose too likes it or her. TRak we communicated about half a year... Eventually he began to miss on me when I was not on the Internet (we communicated on aske and on el. To mail)... Then business pereroslo in virtual sex. As a result... First he resisted to change the wife - to the present, and then asked me to arrive to it or him;them. As a result he has gone mad on me... Began to speak constantly about desire with me to oversleep, breaking all perdydushchie principles of a life. I at once have torn off with it or him attitudes or relations. After that I also, on aske, communicated with the future husband (though knew it or him and in a life). Understand, virtual dialogue, probably, and someone seems boring... But the matter is that it comprises not clear, some kind of, magic.. . It is not obligatory to you to say lies to the interlocutor, you are very unchained at such dialogue, you read its or his (its or her) phrase and understand it with those emotions with which it is more convenient to you to understand, and it frames sensation of full mutual understanding between people... Well, etc. so solve as you act or arrive. Each case is individual, and it is not obligatory, cht at your husband the same emotions at virt. Dialogue. But practice shows, that as a rule conversations (not only among deteji) pass teenagers in virtual sex, and is then possible or probable and in real... Success!

Ivonna-man
06.07.2004, 21:57
- Visible, you do not have sense of humour. Red has joked. And that " completely to follow its or her advice or councils ", it is necessary to be not " the strong woman ", and more likely, strongly stupid. Well or to have as the husband loha and a cloth (that in itself pleasure doubtful).

Ivonna - Nade
07.07.2004, 02:28
Likely, you need to reflect, that does not suffice him in your attitudes or relations, to talk to it or him (though he can resist and not want it or this so they are arranged, do not like to discuss problems of mutual relations).

Inna
07.07.2004, 19:10
Yes I not so support or maintain myself, this everything is simple, that I could undertake. The husband will not refuse entertainments of a similar sort - for it or him not argument, that it is unpleasant to me. Besides he the programmer, so access to the Internet at it or him unlimited. In what this correspondence passes, I too know, already on own experience. And what delat-that, people?!

Peach
08.07.2004, 18:21
Try to correspond with it or him, there is a probability, that once again vstretitis

liska-???N
10.07.2004, 06:06
To miss. He searches druguju-and you have the right fortunately. Search for another.

Madam Hrjundel
10.07.2004, 18:06
Virtual flirtation - the most simple and easy or light;mild way to remove or take off a strain from the ordinary and regularity of a life. Skoroee all your sex with the husband for a long time has lost an acuteness and freshness of novelty and is absolutely deprived sensuality. Whether will pass it in real communication or connection - a guessing on a coffee ground.

MONIKA!
11.07.2004, 15:03
Mdja! I shall tell the history on this subject! The present or true guy has met in an Internet (in a chat), we meet one and a half year, but I communicate in ICQ with guys, and he with devchyonkami! Yes, the jealousy and at me was, and at it or him! But we with it or him have agreed, that it is possible to communicate with whom we want, but only not about love, and not about sex! And it is normal! Though he quite often reminds me, as ourselves have met it or him....:) talk to the husband, all can you will understand, that he wants?

The preacher
12.07.2004, 05:21
" Everyone looking at the woman with desire already preljubodejstvoval with her in the heart ". He already to you changes, while only is virtual". It or he will be easier for stopping now, than "then".

Ninel
12.07.2004, 22:18
However already thinks of change or represents itself already in this role.

Tanja
14.07.2004, 06:55
In my opinion, to judge gravity of such correspondence it is possible under its or her maintenance or contents. If it absolutely boltovnja/easy or light;mild flirtation probably your husband would like predstat in someone's eyes kak-that differently (Vy-that it too well know), to cause or call someone's burning interest (it should heat vanity) or to him there is no novelty, in fact in some years of marriage or spoilage all can seem presnovatym (I already judge or shall narrow it on myself), but it not the fact, what is it kuda-that it will get or start - that he thinks of change and searches thus for acquaintances. Probably, if he so to it or this aspired, would address not to virtual dialogue, let even from women from the city, and for a long time, not since correspondence, with these women so would meet. In the same streets. What to him stirs or prevents, on idea? Simply, when boringly, everyone entertains itself(himself) - to the . Probably, you do not have not enough any novelty in home life - and to him, and is possible or probable, to you. But it has put, probably, reperably - it is necessary to something to think up how to diversify this life. Kakaja-any adresatka, lonely and hungry, can really intrigue with its or his outbursts and offer something interesting - for example, to meet under an integument of night in any romantic place. Well, and a opportunity to meet secretly with someone it is simple so if it is boring, can already involve with "novelty", type of "forbidden fruit" though it is primary he can and not think about any there romanchike.

Interestingly, and at somebody the present or true attitudes or relations through the Internet were fastened? When noncommittal correspondence between strangers after the followed occurring passes in the present or true communication or connection in real? There Are at someone examples?