PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Probably, my problem will seem to someone not so serious...

Ludmila
13.07.2004, 23:26
Hello! Probably, my problem will seem to someone not so serious, but it delivers me the certain inconveniences. The matter is that each time, leaving the house if I am in an apartment one, I on many times, whether check electrodevices are switched off in an apartment. Sometimes it is stretched or dragged out on an hour and is longer. Kak-that rationally explain to myself I it cannot, because like and I understand, that if the teapot and a plate have been switched off a minute ago they cannot join. And I can do or make nothing with myself. What can you prompt? Whether it is necessary to address to experts internally?

Dr. Gorbatov
14.07.2004, 04:11
Hello, Lyudmila!
By your description, you suffer the obsessional fears of a fire passing in obsessional actions.
For you is available two opportunities: or you address for the help to the real expert, or can consult virtually and to receive e-therapy in audioconference or a chat on www. gorbatov. narod. ru