PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have left from the husband... He did not beat me, did not offend... But I can not tell or say, that mo...

Katya
24.06.2004, 06:31
I have left from the husband... He did not beat me, did not offend... But I can not tell or say, that my decision was spontaneous. I cannot speak with it or him, I hear its or his voice and at me the hysterics, and then my internal voice begins speaks me - he again on you presses, again forces, again wishes to climb on a neck and to lower legs or pinches, again accuses, accuses, accuses... Has passed or has taken place only four days, whether I do not know correctly I act, someone persuades me vernutja, someone ponimajushche is silent and does not push on resolute actions, but to me it is bad. I cannot understand as me to live further - with it or him or without it or him. Somebody can to me something will advise, or will tell about a similar situation. I understand, my report a little skomkanno, but even write about it or this I can not, komok to a throat drives. In advance thanks.

Natalia
27.06.2004, 18:28
Vo-the first, accept valerjanki, calm down, have a sleep. Then distinctly write here, that has occured or happened. Here people basically kind and fairly clever, will help or assist.

Katya
29.06.2004, 12:10
My mum speaks, what is it household crisis, is similar to the truth. We are married five years, in all this time studied (), worked (together), laid in hospital (he). Went a leg or foot to a leg or foot, but the last half a year I have begun chuvtvovat myself in all guilty, in that that is not enough money, it is necessary to do or make repair, for garage to pay, for phone... For all I was guilty. In that that he has fallen and has torn trousers, too I am guilty, in that that in the street a rain - too I. All attempts will talk were senseless, at the slightest hint on finding-out of attitudes or relations, he rushed to cry, again accusing me in all. I am tired... It was broke and has left to the girl-friend. First he thought, what is it simply quarrel, that I shall return in the evening, called to me, and I each time blew up for a rage, on it or him, on myself... Also felt guilty...

Natalia
02.07.2004, 00:56
Similar your mum of the right. You ustali from a joint life. Be some days separately. Then reorganize the house: everyone should have the even an angle where he can remain with the employment or occupations. It is very good to have different bedrooms. Was more acutely than sensation at "visits". Well and the main thing, certainly, culture of dialogue. Under no circumstances do not fall up to abuse and cry and do not allow him. It is necessary to learn to invest all with the decent verbal form. And more often remind him, that he unique and liked.

Katya
03.07.2004, 08:03
How to me to him about it or this to remind? I behaved as write in female magazines, supported or maintained all its or his undertakings, did not press, did not abuse, all time praised, every day spoke that I like it or him, and instead of it or this it has turned out, that I forced it or him, made for it or him of the decision, did not ask a to speak to tell or say, and in general all time tyrannized. To me it was sick to hear... In fact all to me spoke, that I have changed, became white and fluffy. Earlier I behaved as last stinker. And anything, ran, begged, crept...

Nika
04.07.2004, 04:05
pobudte one. Think, have a rest. And then, on a sober head talk to it or him, about everything, that nabolelo-nakipelo.

Emotion
04.07.2004, 07:59
Try or Taste again tactics of last stinker. Very much operates or works.

The anonym
04.07.2004, 19:13
White and fluffy? Immediately in a sun deck and on an epilation!

Lija
05.07.2004, 13:06
Katya, I longly was going to and as a result has left from the husband. I tried to explain to him, that to me it is bad. I have already sent the child to parents, and he speaks the things and here last day to me you the truth leave from me, in fact we lived a hundred times better, than everything, why? Why people do not try to help or assist each other for me a riddle? Also start to think, when already late something to change. Therefore solve, but be not afraid of a life, try to build the life, that to you it would be good, then it will be good to your children and your family. Success!

Katya
07.07.2004, 09:54
All many thanks, I shall necessarily visit or attend a sun deck and an epilation.))) I yesterday saw it or him, and have understood, that I like it or him above all, but it is the LIFE us have made monsters, he too understands it, and likes me. At once I shall not return, I understand, that having returned I shall correct nothing, but we shall consult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shimanskij O.I.
09.07.2004, 09:54
Dear Katya! You should come on internal reception to the psychologist and to discuss, that became the reason of a complex or difficult psychological situation in which you have appeared. Leaving or care from the husband is only attempt to leave a circle of problems... In itself he will solve nothing, especially, if as you speak, you like it or him...

Lerchik
10.07.2004, 23:40
Katya, do not behave how write in female magazines, and simply be by itself, in fact such the husband and has grown fond of you. And then, your leaving or care from doma-excuse, it is similar to flight so problems are not solved. As to byta-change to it or him;them the attitude or relation, the life does not transform people into monsters, byt-this that that we are. In a life the person proves such what he is actually, and, as a matter of fact, all our life consists of household problems, and from them anywhere will not get to: what to buy or purchase for a supper as it is better to make repair, and the most important, how to earn money for all this. From your story I have understood, what you with the husband very emotional people and to you now it is difficult to find common language but how you will cope with the given situation if each of you listens, to tell the truth, yourselves? Psiholog-it is remarkable, whether your husband only here will visit or attend consultations together with you? There should be a mutual aspiration. I hope, that your family will meet this crisis.

Anna
14.07.2004, 03:12
I want the second child, but at me panic pavor to spoil a figure and a breast. Now the first daughter of 8 years. After it or her the figure and a breast have remained excellent, but I all taki have given birth to it or her in 20 years. So it would be desirable to remain seductive. Please, develop or dispell my pavors and delusions