PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Tell or say, whether vozmozhno-to have a good self-rating and it is confident...

Nina
11.07.2004, 01:14
The dear doctor! Tell or say, whether vozmozhno-to have a good self-rating and confidence of of school to badly in or having time pupil? In fact, as a rule, at all schools to such pupils schoolmates concern at the best indulgently..., and so it would be desirable, chto-at next neud. To an estimation such pupil did not feel humiliated before a class! I shall look forward to hearing from you or to your reply very much. Thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
11.07.2004, 08:41
The self-rating of the pupil in a defining or determining degree is influenced by parents. Therefore, if parents will adequately support or maintain the child and will find time and forces that with it or him;them to become closer will improve both progress, and behaviour, and a self-rating. As to school progress very important to help or assist the pupil to start to study well even in one subject, even if it is physical culture or work. And more the self-rating will remain at a good level if for self-identification of the child the question of progress is not so important. For example, if the guy dreams to become the driver zant to the mathematician or mathematics to him it is absolutely unessential. On it separation in some countries of pupils on different "streams" also is based or founded;established.

Nina
12.07.2004, 17:25
How it is adequate"? Esli-we would support or maintain in itself an adequate self-rating he voobshche-zakompleksoval, in fact not too it is a lot of at it or him visible advantages (in comparison with other children or guys). However, not looking at all on it, we with the husband often even perehvalivaem its or his successes and advantages, in fact we see as him our praise is pleasant. At all of us forces are directed on that, chto-the son highly enough would appreciate itself, but neochen it turns out pochemu-though we do or make it sincerely. And more: I can not inspire him in any way what to study well on the mathematician or mathematics at all unessentially. He envies boys who are good in this subject. It or he had an opinion as if the one who badly studies in the given subject, is by all means silly though I never spoke him of it or this. Thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
14.07.2004, 00:37
To speak is one, and to behave is another. Even, by your text, I can assume, that for you achievements and successes are too important. Eto-your child also feels that. In more details to respond in this format difficultly, as "adequacy" consists not in flattering, and in helping or assisting the child to correlate the opportunities to necessary results and thus to be able to find for itself psychological benefit.