PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, dock. If he certainly kind. Here such question - me of 35 years, and...

Sten
11.07.2004, 02:19
Good afternoon, dock. If he certainly kind. Here such question - me of 35 years, and sometimes, within the limits of odnogo-two times a month, as a rule, on Monday, at me when I at job, arise suddenly a status of a hysterics, any overexcitement. Would be the child, probably would cry. Why - any explainable reasons I can not name. Such status within the limits of dvuh-three hours can proceed. If I start to communicate with a lot or plenty of people, employees, this status can pass or take place more quickly, but dialogue passes or takes place too hardly, something presses me, it would be desirable where that to leave, chto-to see nobody and nothing to do or make, and easier or simply to sit and wait, when this status of a panic will pass or take place. In particular today this status since morning, hours with 08.30, and just now when I am uttered, I write the report gradually it starts to pass or take place, the normal mood comes back. And more such moment - now I "client" of doctor Grigoriev of M. And. From among so-called recovering topers, I drank constantly last seven years, the first month when I have completely refused any alcohol including beer, as they say, I do not drink anything more strong mineral water already comes to an end. But earlier all drinking-bouts at me also began with this status of a hysterics, after an attack I and started to drink, chto-it or him
"To extinguish", but problems it, certainly, did not solve. Now I do not drink, and I am not going to any more but as me to bypass with the least losses these attacks of a hysterics, and that them can cause, probably their all taki can or be warned, or even "to bring down", if they have already begun. When surrounding people simply irritate a status of a hysterics I hate all world, enrage, and I can make nothing with myself. Yours faithfully - Sten.

Bobrov A.E.
12.07.2004, 16:12
Most likely at you not "hysterics", and attacks of panic frustration (see in conference "Psychotherapist" in section "Self-diagnostics"). This frustration often provokes an alcoholism. Idle time - to begin reception of antidepressants. More complex or difficult - to start to resolve the internal psychological problems. For this purpose it is necessary to address to the psychotherapist familiar with similar statuses. I wish to emphasize, that within 1 year after the termination or discontinuance of abusing by alcohol of a such status often amplify. But then - go on a loss.

Malasha
13.07.2004, 21:37
These attacks can be bypassed, more correctly, to not bypass, and to learn slavlivat from such statuses quite good kajf. For the beginning it is necessary to cease are afraid, and to concern to such hysterics, as to a unusual status of consciousness which is very interesting for studying, considering or investigating, considering;studying, examining;investigating, examining more close. In what it is shown, in what strain of muscles? Whether it is possible meditative to remove or take off by it or her? Better, certainly, if there will be 10 15 minutes that it would be possible to sit down, close eyes, relax and try, no to not remove or not take off a strain, and to try to define or determine, what exactly deprives with you internal comfort. To trace any strains in a body, and then, any more not paying attention to these strains, try this internal comfort to achieve. It is not simple a relaxation, it is very serious internal job. When you will open eyes and will start to be engaged in usual job, do not throw meditative exercises, learn to trace the inwardness constantly. If want, we can talk on a mail - snak@mail. ru