PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear konfa! Ladies and gentlemen! The help Is required. Problem - I wish to throw...

Victor
08.07.2004, 20:04
Dear konfa! Ladies and gentlemen! The help Is required.
Problem - I wish to stop to smoke. Than can help or assist:
- If "rasping" - curse izyskanno, what complex hidden or latent can will play
- If "romantic" - present stimulus)), can not only smoke I shall throw, but also to drink, that I shall make only as a last resort))
- If are competent - references, links
And, please, advice or councils skilled. Very much I wait. To not load konfu trifles - send on a box
victor_victorov@yahoo. com

LEDI SEX
10.07.2004, 02:33
Victor! To smoke it is possible to throw only at desire, and practically any acupuncture, coding give the smallest of % of the help! Overcome the lennost (it is confident, that smoking are lazier!), try to take the subscription in sports. Club, borrow or occupy in simulators, practise with a bar, in the mornings go to pool and then time will be a little for bad habits. Also you will feel itself to be engaged fizich. Exercises it is necessary good "dyhalka", differently it will be difficult, run in the mornings, and in general to like women, it is necessary to differ, smoke already for a long time not fashionably! Oshchuti itself on new, approach or suit in the morning to a mirror, put on fashionable man's belyo, podushis than nibud modern (AZARO-CHROM), smile, leave on street, and look or see as you you impress women (arms or hand do not smell as tobacco, it is pure or clean as soon as that from bathing), change all over again externally more shortly, and then igrajuchi (itself Want, and it is not necessary " to abuse izyskanno "!) all will turn out, consider or count the first stimulus - Mine!) it is sincere

Victor
10.07.2004, 13:01
Thanks, LEDI. I liked your answer. A short, the truth, that paltered a little. Advice or council asked on its own behalf for the friend. Itself also I smoke activly, but I do not test problems with it or this while. And 50 meters of pool I float under water, few of my friends non-smoking do or make it. As to nravitsja-to not like women, also all while by way of. But YOUR stimulus has hooked)) Sincerely

Mozhzhevelov S.B.
10.07.2004, 16:53
It agree from sex Lady. Has stopped to smoke 5 years ago without any hypnosises, and smoked on 3 packs in day. But all the same at the nights the cigarette dreams...;-)

_
10.07.2004, 18:54
The optimum algorithm of this process interests. At once also have unequivocally thrown, il reducing a dose?

Mozhzhevelov S.B.
11.07.2004, 15:16
There was only one cunning - I allowed to smoke to myself one cigarette in 12.00 on Monday. So half a year kept. Has then understood, that I all the week long wait for this minute and have hammered absolutely;-).

Victor
13.07.2004, 01:15
Heard, that together with a tobacco smoke in an organism the heap of the trace substances participating in a metabolism gets. And in many respects excruciatings are caused by absence entih elements. Whether there are what vitamins, mineral complexes compensating in the first time absence sigaretnogo happiness

Litisija
13.07.2004, 14:58
I smoked only 2, 5 years, but as!
I have grown fond of the person (he the sportsman and naturally does not smoke) it wanted to become luchshe-smoked while it or him nebylo and then bystrenko something zazhyovyvala that not pahlo, cleaned a teeth, soaps of an arm or a hand, washed with soap, then was throttled by the strongest spirits yes more. And as I smoked 1, and even 1, 5 packs in day, and he could arrive to any minute, imagine how much once a day to me it was necessary to carry out all above stated procedure:))) it is ridiculous? To me was not so because very much it would be desirable to smoke, there was a present or true nicotinic famine. But at nyom-that I did not smoke and at me gde-that in a brain otlozhilos-when he series I did not smoke and did not recollect, when it or him is not present I smoked all tezhe 1 1, 5 packs, but already for shorter term. And vto once he to me has told or said simply in ragovore, it neimelo to tobacco the slightest attitude or relation: " pozhalusta when me do not deceive ".
I liked it or him and I like. After these words it became very a shame to me before it or him. I have decided tverdo-to stop to smoke, as except for bent for to cigarettes I already to that vremjani did not test anything, a droplet of that pleasure and pleasure. We have gone kak-that to have a rest on mesjats-it and there was a turning point. Then still half a year was excruciated with temptation, about one year in a dream dreamed that I was broke, but all OK I vystojala. By the way I very weak-willed, neumeju to suffer or bear neither physical nor sincere need or requirement, but I have found for myself strong stimulus.
I it or him deceived the whole 1, 5 years. Here and so

Litisija
13.07.2004, 21:36
Know, I in fact smoked exclusively dear or expensive cigarettes. If to count how much money for it left, it too not bad stimulus.