PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Esteemed konfu, again at the Herring the Monastery has emerged after some time.)...

xxxxx
09.07.2004, 22:34
Esteemed konfu, again at the Herring the Monastery has emerged after some time.)
If to monks pulls, the same effect of exaltation should will appear from very young boys. Izvrashchen-ka, well to tell or say)))

Herring
10.07.2004, 21:21
I young enough while that my races for very young boys did not look or appear a distortion)

The anonym
11.07.2004, 15:01
It - as well as the pose advertised or promoted by her or it - testifies to the superiority of a man's hormone.
As well as aspiration to dominate, on the psychological plan. Sbivka hormonal very much often it is caused or causes by presence of an infection in genitals. This hormonal failure in job of ovaries leads to the meeting female disease most often, a myoma on a uterus.

nesmejana
11.07.2004, 17:24
Though kak-nibud itself would call, the anonym! There is nothing to consider or examine;survey seledkino healthy addicting for sex from the medical point of view! I - good envy women, which take the bull for horns, instead of wait, when their man's half will deign to humour in bed!

The anonym
11.07.2004, 21:48
To herrings during pairing not up to music!

Herring-anonym
12.07.2004, 10:19
Whether see, the raised or increased level of Testosteron-Depotum in a female organism has also series of advantages: 1) at pregnancy on such hormonal background children with high intelligence 2 turn out) usually at raised or increased a level the woman takes of an active vital position, not only sex 3) my level yet has not led to body height of hair on a breast and the face, but has led to that I can for myself postojat. So to correct or adjust it or him I in the near future I am not going to.

The anonym
12.07.2004, 20:56
Still! That the aggressive young woman okstilas also has wanted to become mnee shitty.... Really, such, as a rule, more sensual. About children I shall keep silent, to frighten it is not necessary.

Herring-anonym
13.07.2004, 21:23
Agressija-it is bad only in the pure state. And she is transformed to vanity, will power, success... So chto-agressija-as stranno-a good piece.) and how me to not be aggressive when such as you along the street go?)))) it is simply developed or produced protective reaction...