PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Prompt how to find a peace of mind. The matter is that at...

Obidka
19.06.2004, 20:13
The dear doctor! Prompt how to find a peace of mind. The matter is that at me two small children, and I am again pregnant. Precisely realizing, what volume has put also problems will fall down me with the third child, I simply go mad! Pregnancy for me a source of constant stress! As soon as I recollect her, I there and then have a nausea, it becomes bad, the mood spoils. So it is impossible to concern to the future child, but - to another it is impossible!!! Moreover I am afraid, that relatives will not be glad also to the help from them... How to change the attitude or relation?!!!

The anonym
21.06.2004, 04:51
What for then to one more to give birth or travail, that then
To suffer and a life all house to spoil?

Hope
21.06.2004, 13:00
Dear Obidka! I am in a similar situation, too two small children and tretim it is pregnant, besides, onoshenija with the husband leave much to be desired. He self-sufficient, ambitious and in kokoj--that to a measure egoistichnyj the person. Completely I depend on it or him and it oppresses, but nevertheless I do not lose optimism. I wish to tell or say to you one - madly I like the children together with the future child, in fact children are sense of our life. The fact of that that you have gone or send on tretego the child already speaks that you strong. Do not lose optimism and borrow or occupy in kids, in fact it is closer or more close and better than they are not present anybody in your life. All difficulties, problems, depressions, etc. prihodimy and uhodimy - remain they, our kids to whom we are necessary most of all. Pleasures to you and love!

SOS!!!
25.06.2004, 05:53
I feel, you wish to give birth to this remarkable child! Otherwise what for you wish to change the attitude or relation?! Your kids will have brother or the little sister, and in an old age you will not be lonely. Do not hesitate to ask the help!!! Remember, the kid feels all, wait and bear it or him with pleasure. That up to a toxicosis the nature is those - suffer or bear. Good luck also are happy FUTURE MUM!!!

Martini
26.06.2004, 03:19
I, certainly, protivnitsa abortions, but consider or count, that children should be had so much, how much presume morally and financially too. It is better to be kind and not become hysterical, kstavshej mum to two children, than the tired out or driven horse for a three. At me are familiar have and on three, and one in general 6 go waits. Also what? They as machines or cars for cooking, washings, glazhki, cleaning and t. The item of Time for dialogue, walks with children at them is not present what there to speak about time for itself. Here it is just necessary to weigh seriously all, sorazmerit the forces. And in the further properly to think of preservation.

Obidka
26.06.2004, 16:30
Many thanks for support! When you read words of support from strangers it becomes easier! Once again thanks!

Obidka
30.06.2004, 08:40
SOS, big thanks separate to you!
Hope, at you such name, that you cannot lose courage! Try to inspire unostentatiously to the husband an idea, that family - the most important in its or his life, and all rest - alluvial and time or temporary, try to displace its or his priorities. Success! I shall be glad to communicate with " comrade on schastju-to misfortune ". And doctors here respond?

Nata
03.07.2004, 11:58
Couple of days walked back and has met the woman, at which 7 children!! This woman fine looks or appears, at it or her the order of the house (she at once has accustomed zhdetej to it or this, differently it would be awful), the senior children go in shklolu usual, musical and on gymnastics, help or assist younger brothers and sisters. No nurse is present. Remarkable happy family, and nobody is thrown. I admire with her or it. So it is not too bad to have mnrogo children as here write. The main thing, correctly to organize a life. GIVE birth or TRAVAIL on health, the little man waits!

Hope
04.07.2004, 03:52
Dear Obidka thanks you, I hope and in the further we shall communicate.

The philosopher
04.07.2004, 17:01
Can it is necessary change a way of preservation?

Obidka
07.07.2004, 03:32
The philosopher, do not envy, the high fecundity very much strains! Yes, many at our bionomics are compelled or forced to be treated longly, and others did not plan any pregnancy, a heap of methods of preservation have tried, and to sense... ((by experience: only one absolutely works: continence.

Obidka
09.07.2004, 16:33
Nata, thanks, it is necessary to study at your friend. Where only forces moral to take?!

12.07.2004, 19:28
The help will come necessarily! Give birth or travail!

child
13.07.2004, 19:17
If one more is so much problems, what for?