PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People how to start talking in English (I live in the USA) more quickly, and that a year I go...

Curious the Barbarian
03.07.2004, 21:22
People how to start talking in English (I live in the USA) more quickly, and that a year I go gluho-mute and mysterious and like not blunt, but lazy. As a dog, I understand, I can not tell or say. Share experience, ladies.

ksy
05.07.2004, 01:25
vrjadli I can advise, it is a language barrier. The person for dialogue is necessary to you, and it is better amerekanets... To Me has helped or assisted the man which for me looked after. For 2 weeks has started talking.

ksy
06.07.2004, 10:01
vrjadli I can advise, it is a language barrier. The person for dialogue is necessary to you, and it is better amerekanets... To Me has helped or assisted the man which for me looked after. For 2 weeks has started talking.

Dan
07.07.2004, 11:31
Curious a, I have passed or have taken place through the same. It is normal that you understand better than can express. It always so, dzhe on the native language. I zhuvu in the USA nearby 3 years, and tongue vladju horoshe. Simply I have found for myself system. The main thing to not press on itself, only you will worse make. To you and so it is difficult to fall asleep probably from this English and to overload brains it only will slow down progress. Look ENGLISH transfers on telvizoru, not as many Russian sdes which Russian kasety or Russian tv through the satellite look. And the best it find the girlfriend or the friend though I know as it difficultly sdes to us Russian. Voobshche-that in dependence where do you live. If in one of greater or big cities (such as New York, LA, SF, Sacramento, Seattle with it or this is easier and if in a province with friendship will be hardly. In provinces of the USA there live blockheads, nationalists, and Mexicans, and Russian are hated! You go to college on "ABE" (adult basic education)? It is free-of-charge. Though more often there only Mexicans and Asians, in English bum-boom. If at you all minuses that hopes for fast success a little. You whence the Barbarian, at you are e-mail? I shall try to help or assist if is interested.

Oluchka
09.07.2004, 00:02
Ya soglasna s KSY (imia kakoe interesnoe!) Dlia lubogo dela nujna ochen silnaia motivatzia. V dannom sluchae, libo poyavlenie lubimogo cheloveka, kot. razgovarivaet s vami na inostrannom yazike, libo denejnie problemi, vlekushchie k aktivnomu poisku raboty. No mne kajetcia, chto dlia jenshchini luchshii sposob bistro viuchit yazik - vlubitcia, kak eto ni stranno zvuchit:-)) V silu jiznennix obstoyatelstv ya uchu seichas uje 3 (!) inostrannii yazik, i mogu skazat, chto dlia menia vlublennost vsegda bila samoi silnoi motivatziei. Konechno, kursi, posobia i druzia toje ochen vajni, no druzia kak pravilo imeut ogranichennoe terpenie, togda kak lubimii chelovek mojet obladat poistinne bezgranichnim. Uspexov!

Curious the Barbarian
09.07.2004, 09:53
All is exact, Is given. I live in a deaf or an indistinct province, the most "black" and religious city of Sent Luis (Missouri). I go in free-of-charge shchkolu with blunt Mexicans, and I work for Russian, here such trouble. It is insulting, that the husband knows tongue (he the student on an exchange, does or makes MBA), and to help or assist does not want, and there is no time him. Thanks all for advice or councils and to fall in love there is nobody.

Dan
10.07.2004, 22:49
Curious the Barbarian, You of 100 % of the right to the bill of that that will fall in love there is nobody. Write to me post4danik@hotmail. com, in Russian or English, I shall translate and correct, and also to help or assist you to learn or teach. Can we shall become friends;). I wait.

Curious the Barbarian
12.07.2004, 12:52
OK, It is given. Liza from Missouri, where do you live?

Dan
12.07.2004, 21:30
Daniel of their Oregon, but in 4 months I shall be will move in okresnost Los Anzhelesa.

Dan
13.07.2004, 16:12
Liza, - such beautiful name;)