PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have appeared in such situation and have absolutely become puzzled.. My friend has told...

kisja
09.07.2004, 11:44
I have appeared in such situation and have absolutely become puzzled.. My friend has told to me in an impulse of frankness, that he normally concerns to grupovushkam and itself in them participates... Also that after our acquaintance too... uchavstvoval... I to put it mildly am normal I do not consider or I count, at all I do not know as me to it or him;them after that to concern... On the one hand I in it or him am enamoured, and have become friends.. It would not be desirable to lose such friend, on the other hand - its or his moral appearance leaves much to be desired..

Olga
10.07.2004, 11:04
And if to try to get drunk for boldness and most to participate? It can be more interesting, than you thought.

djasia
10.07.2004, 22:21
Its or His moral appearance in the near future will not change. Participate in all that he offers (not forgetting about a condom), and then when will bother, wave to him ruchkoj-let eksperementiruet without you

Olga
11.07.2004, 10:25
Anything good with this "friend" at you it will not turn out, tear with it or him, and as soon as possible.

Toshka poplavnyj
12.07.2004, 19:25
CHto-something absolutely people has gone mad, the morals I can at me is old-fashioned, but the opponent of group sex.

vasula
13.07.2004, 01:17
I have a girlfriend and she married 10 years. At them 2 children, 8 years and 1 year. They constantly were engaged in a group sex, but it has soon bothered her, and he continues in the same spirit! Marriage or spoilage breaks up! I consider or count, that esle you wish to create family with this person it is necessary to force it or him from it or this to refuse (any way) - then all this will leave sideways! Well and esle at you simply friendly attitudes or relations, easy react! Having tried or tasted time, it is difficult to man to refuse it or this! Success!

child
13.07.2004, 15:06
And it is possible or probable for it or him a group sex not for ever, and worthy replacement can be any other kind of sex. From what you have taken, what he so is strong to it or this is adhered? Understand more deeply this situation, here not all so is simple, as it seems at first sight.