PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Who can share experience and advice or council: how to be solved on break...

Natalia
08.07.2004, 22:10
Hello! Who can share experience and advice or council: how to be solved on break with the liked person?? Too - to a miscellaneous we to each other concern. I see, that good it will not end with anything (when we together - all is remarkable, but constant necessity for me from its or his party or side is not observed, often I feel broshenoj and forgotten), but simply there are no forces all to break off. What to do or make?! (I know, the subject banal, but can someone vse-taki will respond...) thanks!

Lejli
09.07.2004, 13:15
Greetings:))))))))
I shall be glad to help or assist you advice or council:) I with you do not agree a subject not bonalnaja a subject even very actual:) I had a same situation and I have found a way out. I consider or count that you need to depart for a while from each other and to leave all for a while. If you again awake together after separation means and is simple to you it should be necessary was to have a rest nemnoga from each other if is not present to mean so should be. To leave to finish you always be in time, and to give chance to itself not always do or make it for itself instead of for it or him if do not make then awake to be excruciated among set of questions.
Success:)

Ninel
10.07.2004, 03:14
With liked what for to leave? Whether to think and find a way out is easier? In fact the love is a gift or for nothing and it is not necessary to them to be scattered, itself will regret then.

The fellow
11.07.2004, 09:08
brosat-to not throw... Fie!

I here one and a half year ago approximately also have lost the, now I though and with another... But daily and hourly I think of that... And new to not throw.... Frankly speaking it is a pity it or her, it will be serious to her... She likes me the fool and all suffers or bears... And at devchenki that the guy is already... And at it or her too most as at me... She with it or him, but (according to its or her mum.. We communicate with her) often about me asks, etc. we See the girl of times in 3 months... We speak once a month... That's all that is.

But: I new shall not throw t. To. I know that such to lose the liked person... And simply it would not be desirable that with her there was that was with me. And me - to the big bill who is indifferent with me.
My love though wishes to be with me, but nicherta at us it will not turn out... And both it it is understood.

We like silently, everyone in the angle... And on a life we go different ways.

p. s. If you can not be with liked like that who series. = (here such she..... A life

Natalia
12.07.2004, 21:48
The fellow, and what you, actually, had in view of under a word "fie"?? You do not like my train of thought, whether that? Believe, I very much regret, that at All of you so it has turned out... And at all I do not wish " to like everyone in the angle ". But all problem that unfortunately about daily and hourly ideas from my young man of speech is not present: - (And I do not wish to be a subject of pity and all to suffer or bear... What to do or make - mind or wit I shall not put or apply. By and large I do not represent, as he actually to me concerns... Here you, for example, before to leave, let to the girl know, what she to you SO is not indifferent?? (it is curious to listen to opinion of men in this occasion)
P. S. Lejli, Ninel - many thanks for responses!!!:-)

Anja
13.07.2004, 15:02
The fellow, and to you all life it will be indifferent, with whom you? Probably, it only a time or temporary status polse the gone through stress. And if you suddenly will meet still someone who will supersede first of memory or will remind very strongly it or her, thus having grown fond of you? Or you also will continue to live in this case zhalejuchi? And your present girl-friend and itself can understand, what you do not like it or her, and think of another - whether so it will be more serious to her doubly if yours with her the novel will already last longly?