PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist please not razobratsja with small punktiko...

Lina
12.07.2004, 02:52
Hello! Help or assist please not razobratsja with small punktikom. About 2 years ago during the period of acquaintance and simply friendship with mine at present the civil husband me have acquainted with one maiden. As it has then appeared, that it or her as though sosvatyvali with mine. There was even a case when they have taken a walk in the company together (it was its or her offer). I sometimes all taki priponimaju this not especially pleasant situation for me (as in that joke when sit the grandfather with babkoj, the grandfather licks the spoon and from all to a move hrjas the to a forehead. Has simply recollected old what not its or her girl in the wife has taken). But then to ours with the husband of the attitude or relation send or have passed to a stage of home life, and that maiden having understood, that here to her shines has found nothing to itself the gentleman similar trades (programmer). But our men in one firm where it or her one of these days on a freebie and have dragged (experience zero work, and have taken only iz-for the good relation in the guy) well this my opinion. Though be I on a place of the heads simply not took such burden (from ours with her of dialogue for such speciality of knowledge well absolutely a little). So I after the given turn not osoblivo as myself feel that... I can is simple myself I wind. What to me to do or make and how to me to be? Thanks

Herring
12.07.2004, 10:37
So all of you taki disturbs?) that she will be defelirovat before your husband?) you of anything make here cannot. Well vy-that should feel, how much or as far as yours with it or him attitudes or relations are strong... And if they are strong, you do not need to worry. Borrow or occupy in something to the ....

Lina
13.07.2004, 09:46
Yes is not present, chertovka that is usual tyotk... Only hitrovat (I do not think that it or her neneshny is passionate and burning love, she to be simple wanted through closer to the sun). Simply men have delicacies which are inherent in them initially. Even the most good family man for certain in soul or douche though time yes has thought of other woman, and many and not only think..:) probably I should lift the self-rating. As speak how much or as far as you will respect to yourself so will respect also with others (well naturally not bending a beam) ju Thanks of the Lord and lady!