PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Please, help or assist me whenever possible advice or council. At me combine...

Christie
09.07.2004, 12:37
Hello! Please, help or assist me whenever possible advice or council. I had a situation, to suffer or bear which, I any more in forces, like it is necessary for something to change, but here that?! The matter is that I have left the guy, the civil marriage was more exact at us, and we some time lived even with its or his parents. But then I have received a room in a hostel and have left to live separately. Since I have left, our attitudes or relations, similar, have been predetermined. We have grown cold to each other already finally. I thought, that I can begin a new life, but not here that was. It or he had a girl. Any time we still were "friends". And the matter is that we work together, even we sit in one cabinet or study. But later half a year our attitudes or relations became intolerable, and here already almost 3 years of all this proceed. He at an opportunity can me podest. It or him similar even amuses, that at me till now anybody is not present. But if before a year 1, 5 back I kak-that could address to it or him;them with any requests or on job so already what is the time it became impossible, now we almost do not talk at all. What to me to do or make, how to me of a message? Really, except for such sanction of a question how to leave work, is not present?? I Ask help or assist. In advance I thank.

Tolokonin A.O.
13.07.2004, 09:14
To understand with the private life, to define or determine that and as you want. If something in yours desires a difference with the validity try to understand the reasons. If it will turn out most to understand, it is remarkable. If something will not turn out, address to the psychotherapist or the psychologist. And to leave work it it is too simple. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist.