PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excuse, that again I come back to a subject. But in fact, really, it is not clear...

Coming back to a subject
06.07.2004, 16:29
Excuse, that again I come back to a subject. But in fact, really, the female nature is not clear. Here one more acknowledgement or confirmation before told or said nevrubajus. The report from April, 17th 2002 16 : 52 : 18 come on "sexopathologist": - " Tell or Say, women, whether easily to fool around? How to make so that the husband has not guessed? ". Further it is naturally found out, that with the husband all OK: - " I am not going to with it or him to get divorced, and I want simply for calm throttle to change to him, that's all! But to tell the truth, we with it or him very harmonious pair and while the question on it or this is not necessary. " HERE SO. Who wants, esteem the letter of this d. .y. She wishes to fool around only because suddenly he to her then will change. COME round girls. What such hormone in your body forces you to change to good, correct, gentle husbands. Thus p. a, running on the parties or sides exhausting you and humiliating, you store or keep fidelity and forgive everything, justifying words: " Well he the man, the main thing, that he series ". About IT or THIS also wrote to you nevrubajus. The conclusion that the worse to you to concern, the better the result, is made for a long time (((Good, gentle and careful to be nelzja-you for it will betray, will want " ikorki with bread ".

VM
08.07.2004, 08:23
Hammer! The god to all of us the judge. For all it is necessary to respond.

Olja
09.07.2004, 03:56
Really, the worse the man to the woman concerns, the more she likes it or him. But there is one output or exit - to find in itself forces and to cease to pay to it or him any attention (but not vneshchne, and oto all soul, - to the present). Kakoj-Any result it will be obligatory!

lena
10.07.2004, 10:39
Already spoke much. Want a question on a question? VM suggested to speak, communicate more. Not penetrating into details, my husband has told or said yesterday, what he cannot (does not want?), that I should find for these subtleties and details to myself the lover. (and HOW IT is called?) and to him and so it is good. And what for to speak, what you liked? It should notice itself. And what for to speak, what you the most perfect? Each person has self-rating, and superfluous words here to what, they will change nothing. And what for to iron (on a head even), in the newspaper write, that women like fast sex... itd... It would not be got or started is better... And still one week ago could think, that all problems iz-for my silence. And it has appeared, anything will not vary. And here I sit here, krokodil-lena, with the self-rating, zagnanaja in an angle. The husband allows to change! Any obzaviduetsja. There are interested persons on such which own husband to you in embraces sends? (((

oshn
12.07.2004, 02:09
You remember a joke about the Jew who comes to an end a phrase: hohmu we already know this. I shall not be afraid to repeat. They are spouses such courageous up to the first extraneous smell or another's hair in the machine or car, beat itself in a breast and shout, that we can do or make that we want, if only they did not know (ostriches). Try to come home with zasosom on a breast or a neck, look or see at reaction. Reaction will be so rough, that it will be possible to boil water. Laziness has made of the monkey of the person, she does or makes of it or him the idiot.

lena
12.07.2004, 07:28
I start to want zasos...

oshn
13.07.2004, 08:33
So who stirs or prevents?!... Want.,) abram comes to the doctor and speaks: dock. At me a problem with sex: what?: yes, I fuck once a week to you how much years?: 72 a-a-and.: yes you chyo!!! In 72 and once a week to 55 forget what is it such...: and here yosja about 4 floors speaks, that at it or him sex on 2 times a day!!!: so who prevents to speak you? You speak also...,)