PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Here, has decided to complain to you. The problem consists that isp...

Light
10.07.2004, 17:48
Good afternoon! Here, has decided to complain to you. The problem consists that I test any terrible weariness, and absolutely not explainable physically. It not simply weariness when has had a rest in vyhodnye-and is again full of forces. It is very serious, when not only to work, and to go, live there are no forces. I force itself to move one will power. It is necessary to find job, and chuvstvuju-that I can not sit for 8 hours. Since morning I can not rise, broken vsja-like and I sleep there is enough, even it is more. The whole den-as the boiled fly, and it very much oppresses. I start to feel the inferiority and what to make, as to myself to help or assist, - I do not know. Tried or tasted various preparations and biostimuljatory-a ginseng, limonnik, jod-assets, tsentrum, Nootropilum - all is useless. Advise, whether it is possible to make something normally to live and work. In advance thanks for the answer.

Tolokonin A.O.
12.07.2004, 00:48
Svetlana!
Address to the psychotherapist internally, one biostimulators a problem to not solve. To all attributes at you depression.

JAsnovidjashchaja
13.07.2004, 04:23
Malefice + the karmic block or trochlea + zombiing + earth spirit. And 4 infections.