PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, what with her such? She, like, the normal little girl, only too, and...

Sergey
09.07.2004, 09:10
People, what with her such?
She, like, the normal little girl, only too, sometimes serious. Any skirmishes or wrangles at me with her never was and here suddenly such!
All the others at job, like, is normal to me concern. And she hardly that has started to take offence, and it is visible, but she denies: " I never take offence at people! " And then you hear as she to all girl-friends on me informs: and as govorit-that with expression, with feeling.
Also it was pulled a chain, you, say, in vain offend Oksana. And I also have not understood than I have offended! I Try in general now with her series to be silent, though she oj-oj-oh as jazvit! But unless the muzhik in such occasions should waste time on trifles? Here I also do not respond. If that will ask, to me it is not complex or difficult - I shall help or assist. And as the disputable moment we shall come across, and at us job is always crossed, and starts over again. Like quiet about all have agreed, and again something in my tone was not pleasant to her... daaa.
In fact to the chief again hearings reach. And he unless will understand?
And we know each other a year 4 and suddenly such. Only it is not necessary to speak, that she so on herself turns attention, if I liked her, for a long time all would be clear.
And so: prompt that delat-that? In fact so to live it is impossible

Ksenja
10.07.2004, 16:33
And can be, all business in you? Here you speak: "jazvit", and you sam-that with her not jazvish? At me, you know, a similar situation. We all time quarrel with my liked person, and he speaks, that I jazvlju, and I and did not think it or this to do or make. Can, only it seems to you, what she badly concerns to you?..

lekhasan
11.07.2004, 00:27
What result you want? Those nonverbal signals, that you to her submit, she perceives how perceives. If for you harmonious attitudes or relations with her, as though are important rise on its or her place and look or see at itself from its or her party or side as you communicate with her, that ty-she (which now she) you expect from tebja-you, and that you receive. Depending on that you will understand from this experiment, change the behaviour in a reality when you will communicate again.

All this is correct, if its or her reaction arises naturally, instead of is under construction meaningly. Can be and so, that she spins any petty intrigue, conducts game. In any case, having changed the behaviour, you will change also such course of things.
Success.

Daisy
11.07.2004, 22:27
Here only the public collective assembly will help or assist. With disassemblies. Under the Komsomol script. With removal, entering))))))

:-)
13.07.2004, 04:00
Try to take offence, if likes pojmeta if is not present, the crop means not.