PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me simply to address any more to itself. At us city very much mA...

Liane
08.07.2004, 22:04
Hello!
To me simply to address any more to itself. At us city very small, good experts are not present.
In a new year's eve I was beaten for the first time by the husband. All has begun with usual quarrel in the machine or car. As always happens at us thus, conversation has come about divorce, sharing of children has begun. He before constantly spoke me, that does not like me, lives with me only for the sake of children, that he is absolutely not capable to like someone, even he simply tries to like children, etc. I very much was upset, but thought, what is it only the word and does not exist such people who are not capable to like someone. I did not wish to recognize it. He has beaten me, was threatened to kill, I have tested, apparently, a shock, me as if or as have paralysed or paralyze, legs or foots have stiffened, potjazheleli arms or hand, all body has strained, as though before a cramp and I could not operate or control any time the body, could not set even an arm or a hand. The husband has carried me in militia, has demanded, that I have written the application or statement on it or him, what is it the best occasion for divorce, he will meet new year there. I have told or said, that I shall not write, it is not necessary for me. Then he spoke, that in all I am guilty, have finished it or him before the words. Though when me as if or as has paralysed or paralyzed, he, apparently, for any time was frightened, has told or said: " Excuse, I did not want it or this, do not think of it or this, calm down, do not cry ", has taken mine nothing feeling arms or hand in the arms or hand, even on a cheek tried to kiss, if only I have calmed down. " I also have told or said in fact spoke you that is not capable to like anybody... Well that you have achieved with the love? " We live the fifth year. At us two children - girls 3 and 1, 5 years. I do not know as further to live. He in the extremity or end has brought me home and has told or said that at it or him arms or hand that I steered clear of it or him, it only the beginning, eventually till now are scratched either he will kill me or I shall kill it or him. He usually holds the word. So now I understand, what is it is not simple words. He was absolutely sober, spoke that is quiet, and itself was similar to the person who has lost mind. Has left me at the house and has left, having told or said that wishes to bring down somebody by the machine or car. To me hardly to recollect all this. Mind or wit I understand, that as though I liked it or him, we cannot remain together, he during that moment was absolutely sober and ruthless. Nothing is necessary to me from it or him if only at me there were children. And he wishes to leave them to itself(himself). Threatens, that at any cost will make it if I will want also shall not see the children. Speaks, that I cannot contain them, on me still my mum the invalid of the first group. But I think, that I shall consult. Basically, I can get a job, (by a trade I the journalist) to employ the nurse, the nurse. I believe, that my salary plus of the alimony on children quite will suffice us. The husband speaks that he can bribe everything, prove my material incompetence and to select children. I do not know as usually happens in court.
Yesterday he has come indifferently. Children very much were delighted to him. He has remained even to spend the night. When I began to lay to myself on a floor, he has told or said, that can leave. I have told or said " leave, when children will fall asleep. That that you communicate with children well, but it does not mean that between us there can be something the general or common except for them ". But he ignores that that has occured or happened, behaves so as if or as nothing happens, does not start talking on this subject unless has asked " well your mum has advised? " To him its or her opinion, than mine or as though I do not have head on brachiums is as though more important. Today he has left on job, having left on a table of money. I have taken them as I now practically do not have money. Also today I have passed or have taken place is judicial - medical examination, have simply fixed or recorded the fact of beating without the application or statement in militia, can it is useful in court if he will insist that to him have left children.
I do not know that to me to do or make further?
It seems to me, that he is not going to at all to leave us alone, to divorce or - even to be sorry. Please, help or assist.

Irina
10.07.2004, 00:49
All in yours rukaja and destiny of children too. As a rule children leave with mother, and there should be very weighty reason that have left with the father. Be not afraid - submit on divorce. If there is any money - take the lawyer. Now the main thing - peacefully to leave and relieve of it or him itself and children.
What for to him children? Do not wait when he will start something to do or make - operate or work. You understand - with it or him no future will exist. So for that you wait?
When he will beat you on glazazh children? Uzhodite while children small and to you it will be easier to create new family. And to him threaten, that already " have removed or have taken off poboi " and if that - will bring an action against it or him. I not to comprehension of your feebleness - operate or work immediately, rescue or save;salvage children. You as if wait, that he will apologize. But unless such it is possible to forgive? It is insulting for you.

ljusja
10.07.2004, 14:49
Run from it or him like mad. So it will be better also to you and children. And what you will do or make when he children so to beat will begin? No court will give children to him, and as shows an expert children to muzhiks and are not necessary, just nerves potrepet and all. Fasten. Such if to forgive or excuse usually repeats.

Bobrov A.E.
11.07.2004, 14:16
I do not know, you want what help. That it is necessary to get divorced. It you and so understand. That it is necessary to protect the rights legally, you also have thought. That at your spouse are strong sadisticheskie tendencies, I think, for you also not a secret. I can assume, that its or his aspiration to leave children at myself, only display of the same tendency, and no more. The more strongly you react to its or his threats, the more strongly he will insist on it or this (the nature of sadists is those). Probably, that you should change tactics and to try "to impose" to him of children or to connect its or his some legal conditions. Most likely, after that its or his behaviour will cardinally be changed. In fact the person whom nobody likes not in a status to care of children and will perceive them as a burden. But here much depends on circumstances, the economic status and the involved relatives. Other variant which it is usual in similar situations and is realized, it in the beginning separate residing (down to flight from the husband), and then - long negotiations with a gradual finding of other (by all means equal in rights!) modusa mutual relations.

Belief Ivanovna
12.07.2004, 22:20
Hi the Liane washing the lovely girl, is a little background, now to me 56 years at me are the son, nevestka and two grandsons but they is far from me, I think that I shall see them not soon, and can and at all I shall not see on all will DIVINE. In marriage I have left in 17 years and in 18 have given birth to the husband have taken away in army, having come in two years the husband has started to swing or pump the rights and that the most terrible became podymat on me arms or hand I left to mother with the father but they otprovljali me back ukraina and unas a shame was to remain with the child of one, I came home and he again beat me, and is then trite and has gone he beat me at the slightest pretext not so has looked, not so has told or said, my boy has grown and has left on SAHALIN from is those the father. To my husband now 55 and he continues to beat me how much in vain, my trouble that I do not have rage is only pavor, God forbid, that this pavor when nibud, has visited or attended you, run dite from this animal, run carelessly rescue or save;salvage itself, rescue or save;salvage children undertake for this purpose any ways if you to yourself will not help or assist anybody to you not pomozhit, to me not longly remain is excruciated and you is necessary to live so live like and be liked.

Kejt
13.07.2004, 03:19
You that, have believed in all these stories. ju that will take away children? You narkomanka? Alkogolichka? If is not present, remove or take off poboi, it is done or made in sudmedekspertize, together with the local policeman on a residence if them to remove or take off it is impossible, write the application or statement under the form (I wrote, know) if deterioration of health is observed, address to the doctor let will write the conclusion. What are you afraid? I have lived 9 years with vyrodkom, too beat, was afraid that I can not grow up the daughter, but have now found job and only have begun to live a high-grade life! Do not ruin itself and children...