PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devchenki, sat in konfe the whole month, all read you, darlings. And today pljun...

Flower
19.06.2004, 02:35
Devchenki, sat in konfe the whole month, all read you, darlings. And today has spat upon the unsuccessful life with MCH and has decided to play a trick a little on the it or him. I to him have told or said, that my old girlfriend has called and has invited at date of a birth in a sauna. Further on me the stream of words from MCH in occasion of that I there to him shall change began to pour out. And before I always differed that was the house kitty, did not go anywhere, and he, a goat, with friends everyone vecherok beer potjagial gde-nibud. I each time objuizhalas, and he only spoke, that without friends it is impossible, and I and so anywhere I shall not get to. And today I have told or said, that not pojd at date of a birth, differently between us all is terminated or over. I here, that have thought. Egoism and selfish simply rod from muzhiks. In fact not the jealousy in itself has started talking, and feeling of the property. And you as think?

OPEN COMPANY
19.06.2004, 22:16
I liked such joke. It is necessary to take on arms.

The anonym
20.06.2004, 03:45
That's it - unwillingness, that ITS or HIS girl would be with whom that another, to sozhaleniju-it not love:))

23.06.2004, 19:14
And at me the husband has in that case told or said " Go certainly, you in how much to take away therefrom? ".. It how to regard? How pofigizm or love and trust? - to mine, us, women, nothing arranges.

Gala
27.06.2004, 14:58
My family joke: I Begin kanjuchit supposedly have gone or send with me to theatre. He: with girls descend or go. I: you spoke, that zamuzhnjaja the woman should go everywhere with the the man. He: well descend or go with the man... Ridiculously, certainly, but in fact it would be desirable sometimes that the property has shown...

The anonym
30.06.2004, 10:27
Yes to spit it or him on us while they are assured on 100 % that we it or him we do not change, and nikokmu except for them are not necessary...:)))))

Natalia
03.07.2004, 21:25
And now present, the darling, that he to you has declared or announced, that goes at date of a birth of the friend to a sauna. Your reaction? What muzhiks rascals and goats would write to a forum? So not gnevite destiny, be pleased, that you like and are jealous!

Flower
07.07.2004, 05:08
Know, Natalia, he in fact at all objavlaet where goes with friends. And then (dobrozhelatelej-that much) is found out the truth. He acts by a principle - was not, did not consist, was not involved..., denies all. But ja-that I know, that our attitudes or relations are constructed under the scheme or plan - everything is possible for him, and it is allowed to me to like it or him only.

The anonym
11.07.2004, 01:55
Following time do not speak, that in a sauna have invited - take and go, and to him tell or say that at parents was.:))

Wave
13.07.2004, 02:54
It is your reality, and you have realized it or her. Further your decision, on a life to go: with it or him, or without it or him.