PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I hope that this konf. Visit or attend also men as would like to hear imenn...

Lena
10.07.2004, 02:11
I hope that this konf. Visit or attend also men as would like to hear their opinion on my problem. My attitudes or relations with men remind a joke - that is the person gets acquainted with me, we meet 1 2 3 times, we go kuda-nibud, he keeps ringing to me, promises mass of different plans and then "vanishes". I not from those who keep ringing and finds out as why, especially accidents any did not occur or happen to them - excuses or helps debilnye - phone is not charged or loaded, urgently should leave for business trip, the cousin grandmother was ill.. Then in weeks 2 or month appears (naturally about apologies speech does not go) and surprise why I any more do not wish to communicate with it or him. And I likely should run there and then to it or him;them as soon as he has whistled. I would believe to one but so with all. It is asked - whether what for all to conceive if itself you do not know something is necessary to you or not???? Here I shall not understand it never!! What for to promise if you know that you will not execute? Well eventually it is possible to call and all to cancel - really it is abnormal or so it is complex or difficult??? In my life only one person such obligatory has got. I sometimes look at couples in the street and I think - hardly they as communicate. I not zatsiklena on that that me on a freebie kuda-that drove, at me good monetary job but me NORMAL ADEQUATE attitudes or relations are necessary - I think I do not ask much.

The anonym
10.07.2004, 23:15
Then you should choose normally and adequately to yourselves partners. Sit down, take a paper and write: " to Me it is necessary the man responsible or crucial and serious, with feeling of a duty or debt ". Though, can, horses to drive it is not necessary. Itself will be!

Lena
11.07.2004, 10:01
I do not throw on what has got and I do not chase anybody, but in that and a problem that in the beginning of acquaintance the person makes impression normal, interested and serious, straight off it is impossible to define or determine here such in the further debilnoe behaviour.

Alina
11.07.2004, 14:49
Believe to my experience (it is a little loudly told or said, certainly - opyt-)))) I had tazhe a problem - practically absolutely tazhe!!! I have just now understood - this all mine means was not... The will always find, and you always learn or find out it or him and will feel. Simply do not point attention at it or this, on go in cycles, all at you will be tip-top!!! I am now very happy, till now I can not believe to the happiness. With all the heart I wish also you the same!!! Success!!!

child
13.07.2004, 02:01
You know, it seems to me many women collided or faced with such form of behaviour.. I too. Probably men very much do not suffer or bear restriction of own freedom therefore do not call... Do not wish to show, that depend on you even minimally..