PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, posovetuite that to me to do or make. I have grown at the grandmother, as mine...

Anja
08.07.2004, 17:49
Hello, posovetuite that to me to do or make. I have grown at the grandmother as mine parents have divorced. Now I married, daughters ten years. The husband is engaged in business, zarobatyvaet greater or big money and I sit at home I do not work. He very jealous person, is jealous of all I do not give any occasion. I cannot leave the house without its or his sanction if I go to shop I should call, on arrival home again to call to tell or say that I already at home. He its or his very aggressive person even dochka boitsja though strongly it or her likes. He shouts at me at the child, can lift an arm or a hand. I am tired neznaja what to do or make I am afraid ostatsja one. I want that the daughter had a father. He constantly humiliates me, for the person neschitaet he something is constant is dissatisfied, the small child specifies what to do or make as though I. I already three times left and again vozvroshchalas because he spoke that all will change also will be good, but in a month all became on former. I have married in seventeen years and have not received education, I do not have support from relatives though I think that I shall not remain in the street. I never thought that I shall allow so to humiliate myself, it is a shame to me before the daughter, she speaks what for you call to the daddy and otchityvaeshsja. What to do or make?

The anonym
09.07.2004, 14:31
Vi doljni sest i pogovorit s myjem, chto ne smotrya chto vi myj i jena, Ti ne ego sobstvenost. I chtob prekratil Tebya kontrolirovat, esli ne doveryaet, to pyst s vami ne jivet, a Ti prekrati emy kajdii raz ochitivatsya. Ti v svoy ochered idi kyda nibyd ychitsya, chtob potom naiti raboty i bit ne zavisimoi, ti je sovsem molodaya y tebya eshe vse vperedi. I voobshe kakoi on myjit, esli podnimaet na jinshiny ryky, tem bolee prisydstvii rebenka.

The anonym
10.07.2004, 22:54
Darling Annushka! You will not stick together with the despot of what you dream. To the grandmother of thanks that has grown up you and has given though a small start in life. Now think of itself, education, about dochurke. Do not sit, slozha arms or hand, complaining about destiny. You, are young and have greater or big, good dochuru. Go to work, study, vsrtpetish present or true polovinku which will appreciate you. Success and happiness!

The anonym
11.07.2004, 19:09
Silly, voobshche-that, iz-for a marriage to not receive education. To think it is necessary about itself liked, in fact if something happens with the husband, there is a risk to remain beh supports, without job, without education, moreover and with the child on arms or hand. And whom your daughter will grow, being the involuntary witness of your attitudes or relations? All this very fine beats on children's mentality. Or at it or her the stereotype will be postponed, that the wife should suffer or bear humiliation, or she will try to overcome it or him, and becomes the man-hater.

child
12.07.2004, 12:53
Well kudahkat, and become on a place of this woman.