PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It has turned out so, that have spent together one night. It was good. But it is more otv...

Katya
08.07.2004, 16:04
It has turned out so, that have spent together one night. It was good. But it is more neither the answer, nor greetings. But till now there was a feeling, that I was used. What for to men only one night? And how to not repeat any more the mistakes or errors. Was married and it is visible has ceased to understand men. How you consider or count? Thanks.

The anonym
08.07.2004, 19:05
And you have not got used yet, what some men want only irresponsibility and authority? It can not your case and he simply cannot contact you. Do not exhaust itself if it is normal the man will be and if not so it and is not necessary to you. Besides to mine much it is obvious, that women too close to heart everyone perceive and zachem-that "prikepajut" to men, and it to do or make it is not necessary. At men all is easier - have overslept, to both it was good also does not mean at all, that there will be something or something else further. Certainly, fortunately not all such. And then " What for to men only one night? " Is your question and why you think for it or him? You for it or him do not think, and think for itself so it will be easier. The it is more, that after a marriage you start to be picked and to not believe even more, and to be set by any different questions. Live simply and do not reflect especially on their psychology. Keep.

The anonym
09.07.2004, 16:30
I therefore also have asked " what for one " what to not repeat it or her. In fact it would not be desirable to be one, but also to change partners I am not going to. Especially at me the child.

The anonym
11.07.2004, 00:45
Well, probably to them zachem-that is necessary one night (but in fact not to all!). We with you shall not get it or him into a head and we shall not calculate what for it or him one night so simply there is no sense to exhaust ourselves this question. I after divorce (too there is a child) was two years one, one year ago have met the person with which now we together. So be not discouraged and understand, that men different someone (even provided that from affinity not in delight) will consider necessary to not vanish, and someone is not present.

Svetlana Granin
12.07.2004, 05:02
Concern to this night, as to "one" and of you too. Because if you wanted long attitudes or relations probably before this night, you have found a way to be convinced in gravity of its or his intentions. If this night was without predistorii in your attitudes or relations the man could understand, as of you it " one night ". Nobody zastrahovan from mistakes or errors. Success!

12.07.2004, 11:15
As " what for one night " (a strange question), certainly, only for sex! And, certainly, not for finding-out of feelings and attitudes or relations, men of it or this cannot suffer or bear. It would be possible to understand, eslt such question would be set by the naive girl of years 13, but you?! The majority of men act also as your friend, long attitudes or relations, as a rule begin not so, recollect, how you have met the husband, for certain you have not gone straight to bed...